Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fix 04001000 ERROR

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

FIX 040010000 ERROR
Steps(a lot)
1 - turn off cloud saves
2 - go to directory of your saves - documents/need for speed heat and copy all from savegame directory to somethere (wraps foulder too)
3 - delete everything in savegame folder. Download save from anywhere (mine save https://drive.google.com/file/d/1In6_5x-XUyaVHUkDKxK-q5aBdvY712ZU/view?usp=sharing) and drop only this file to savegame/savegme foulder.
4 - give game load, agree all stuff, enter to game, after when game loaded - close game and origin.  
5 - copy all your saves in savegames foulder(step 2) - game should load with your save! If its not loading with ur save - please, write in commentcs
6 - open origin and TURN OFF CONNECTION, launch game and go to SOLO MODE
7 - Buy something in solo mode(bumpers, rims or smth),and go to lobby.
8 - After that go to origin and TURN ON CONNECTION
9 - And go to online - all be fine. 
Sorry, my english not so good. But, at least i fix it. 

Updated again. 
Tried again, on friend pc(same problem) - working. 
Actually after last patch(21.Nov.) doesnt work anymore.

Message 1 of 40 (2,085 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fix 04001000 ERROR

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Volkowoy@EA_BarryThe first time I had my garage wiped, I started over because I have no back up save file and I was only in rep23 with few cars. By then, I backed up the whole save folder every time I got off the game. The second time I had this problem, I already reached rep50 with 70-80 cars in my inventory and had 14 back up save files in a roll. I synced them back in order, and this method helped me restored my progress till the 11 back up files. I still lost a bunch of progress(the last 15 cars I bought by playing daytime race for a whole morning), but I thought it was fine because at least I got most of my stuff back and I was still full of passion to play this game. Yesterday before the patch drop, my inventory grew to exact 91 cars, and I had 22 back up save files. I thought I could finally start modding some of my owned cars before farming money for those half million's cars after days' of farming. And the desperate error came to me once again. I used the same method to restore my progress, but this time I can only sync till the 3rd backup file? I mean wtf was going on? If I could sync back most of my stuff, I thought the game was still playable because I loved it so much. But, only allowed me to sync till the 3rd one just way too off from my actual progress. This is so annoying because I was playing the boring daytime race for that little money over and over again these days trynna collect all the car before customize them. And I spent all my money to buy cars each time I farmed around 1.5millions.

This is disappointing that after so many days' of fixing and waiting, the problem became even worse. I think I'll just stop playing it for now since I felt my time and my effort put in this game was not respected by the devs. Heat is definitely the best nfs game in recent years, but all these kinds of issues are destroying it.

View in thread

Message 33 of 40 (2,528 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fix 04001000 ERORR

★★ Apprentice
@Volkowoy and yeah, thanks EA for waste half hour for fixing it
Message 2 of 40 (2,077 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

@Volkowoy I followed each step accurately but unfortunately it doesn't work for me.

Message 3 of 40 (2,052 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@Capitao_Vacilo updated. try again. i tried - working.
Message 4 of 40 (2,011 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@Volkowoy Glad it worked for you and your friend, it's really good to have a solution to this problem, I'm not home now and will try again later, anyway I appreciate your answer.
Message 5 of 40 (1,987 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@Volkowoy I'm on PC and I just tried it.

After I deleted everything in the savegame folder (after step 3 and on step 4), the game still gives the same error code.

I even tried to go beyond after ignoring the error message I got on step 4, but it does not work at the end - the same error code appears :/

Message 6 of 40 (1,950 Views)

★★★ Novice

Do you have a website to go to for a save? i dont see any.

Message 7 of 40 (1,921 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
@D31TA-Photo The save file is located in the "documents" folder
For example: C:\Users\username\Documents\Need for Speed Heat\SaveGame.
Message 8 of 40 (1,910 Views)

★★★ Novice

No i mean for a 100% save game, mine is big corrupted to the point where ive been reset to the stock 180sx. i have my rank but really dont want to regrind the entire game by restarting you know. I thought OP meant to find a save online to use to replace the other corrupted one.

Message 9 of 40 (1,891 Views)

★ Apprentice

i try and not work :/

Message 10 of 40 (1,869 Views)