First time launching and can't click "OK" on initial splash screen

by rasoul1374

Original Post

Re: First time launching and can't click "OK" on initial splash screen

★★★ Newbie

EA what is wrong with you? Do i need to buy a controler so i can just play your f**** game? Should I keep it in my pocket so i can play the game? FFS fix this!

Message 11 of 40 (20,392 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here.  Been unable to play for a few weeks now.  There are a few different threads on this in the forums.  Seems like this problem started after the Windows Creator update.  

Regardless, it is on EA to find and fix this bug.  We should not have to purchase a separate controller and leave it plugged into our PC's, just to get this game working.

Message 12 of 40 (20,384 Views)

@theJackhole wrote:

Same problem here.  Been unable to play for a few weeks now.  There are a few different threads on this in the forums.  Seems like this problem started after the Windows Creator update.  

Regardless, it is on EA to find and fix this bug.  We should not have to purchase a separate controller and leave it plugged into our PC's, just to get this game working.

Problems encountered after the Windows Creator update seem to go away when that update is rolled back\uninstalled. Have you tried this?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 13 of 40 (20,375 Views)

@rjshayan1 wrote:

EA what is wrong with you? Do i need to buy a controler so i can just play your f**** game? Should I keep it in my pocket so i can play the game? FFS fix this!

It might help if you describe your issue in depth to include when it started (was it after a hardware change\Windows update\game patch), your PC specs, OS (if Win10 did you install the creators' update), and if you receive any error messages or error codes. Are you using any third party applications for gaming performance such as MSI afterburner?

_____________________________________________________________________________________
Please mark a thread as solved if a post solves your issue.

EA Answers HQ Volunteer Forum Moderator

BF3, BF4, BF1, BFV DICE Friend tag awardee

CCP Hero Banner - Red.png

Twitter: Ragnarok013
Message 14 of 40 (20,375 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I have not tried to rollback the Creators update.  Honestly, we shouldn't need to alter or uninstall important Windows updates in order to workaround issues with EA's game.  This is a show-stopping bug that EA needs to fix.

Message 15 of 40 (20,024 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Have you resolved this issue?

Message 16 of 40 (19,974 Views)

★★★ Novice
I have indeed. Since I have integrated graphics and a dedicated graphics card the two drivers were conflicting so I disabled the integrated graphics. And tadaa
Message 17 of 40 (19,935 Views)

[ Edited ]
Hero

@rasoul1374

I found another option: create virtual game device by just installing with Admin rights this software: https://sourceforge.net/projects/vjoystick/files/latest/download

Message 18 of 40 (55,314 Views)

★★ Novice

I have same problem I bought B1 Revolution yesterday and I can play I installed game twice same as graphic card driver and still nothing even I changed rosolution in BF1 setting and not helped.When I minimizing game I can't go back I hear only music and I see a desktop.

Message 19 of 40 (19,880 Views)

Hero

@Szocik87 how about my suggestion?

Message 20 of 40 (19,869 Views)