Firs First time launch failed

by tiphaneetcs

Original Post

Firs First time launch failed

★★ Novice

FIX YOUR ANTHEM GAME! THIS GAME SHOULD WORK FOR ALL WIFI CONNECTIONS. I HAVE NO ISSUE WITH PLAYING OTHER EA GAMES LIKE APEX LEGENDS. BUT SERIOUSLY IM GETTING FRUSTRATED AND AM THIS CLOSE TO ASKING FOR A REFUND 

Message 1 of 6 (1,058 Views)

Re: Firs First time launch failed

@tiphaneetcs   well it doesn't work well with Wi-Fi and that won't change....if you want to enjoy Anthem you need an Ethernet connection and maybe a few adjustments to your system..... You won't get a refund anyway.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 2 of 6 (1,013 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Valhalla-striderSaying you need to have ethernet vs wifi to enjoy Anthem is misleading. I played it a ton on consoles over wifi with no problems.

Message 3 of 6 (997 Views)

@agentcgbspender  OK then you might be able to help him so.... I am saying that because most of the players posting here with connection problems were having problems with Wi-Fi (look it up)... I had almost no problems with Anthem and I have been playing from day one on PC which doesn't mean I am not trying to solve other player's problems. For some reasons WiFi connection have been glitchy with Anthem from the beginning... Some say it's because of poor servers or poor optimization of the game but one thing is sure a cabled connection is way more stable.

Message 4 of 6 (983 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Guide

@Valhalla-striderPeople are just going to have more trouble with wifi in general because it's a radio signal transmitted through the air with a limited range and there are many more variables in configuration. Ethernet is a physical link between devices but not practical for every situation. I do see the myth perpetuated all the time that Anthem is unplayable over wifi so I have to counteract that based upon my own experience. Anthem is also a very resource demanding game on all fronts so people need have some different expectations from whatever games they're used to playing. Maybe I'm not doing my duty as a fellow Anthem player but when I see OPs like this I usually ignore them because they seem more like a vent than an actual request for help. From what I'm understanding, they launched the game for the first time and something went wrong so they post to a forum (in all caps) and talk about a refund?

Message 5 of 6 (971 Views)

@agentcgbspender  and without even looking it up on the forum first....I know. A lot of players think everything is due to them and they complain before trying to solve their problems....a lot of them contributed to Anthem's bad press and down fall.

Message 6 of 6 (954 Views)