Firing ranges mode crash

by Ashleyrose47

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Firing ranges mode crash

★★ Novice

I recently downloaded the game, a little bit after season 4 was released. I had proper access to all modes initially but after a few days, I tried entering the firing ranges mode and it wouldn't let me do that. Just clicking on the icon would cause the screen to freeze and crash. The same thing occurs when I try entering the training mode. I could also access the Deja Loot mode until the World's Edge map was used but I tried entering it today, and I couldn't do so anymore. I also tried the LTM King's Canyon a few days back and I couldn't play that either. This is frustrating to deal with so I would appreciate any help given.

Message 1 of 10 (796 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Firing ranges mode crash

Community Manager

@Ashleyrose47 

Thanks! I appreciate the details. Looking at the DxDiag I'm afraid your PC does not meet the minimum requirements to run Apex Legends. Both your CPU and GPU are below the minimum hardware specs, unfortunately. 

You can find more details on what you need to run the game over at the Apex Legends website: 

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 9 of 10 (569 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi @Ashleyrose47

Let's take a look and see if we can get these crashes fixed here. Can you tell me which platform you're playing on? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 10 (746 Views)

★★ Novice

Ah yes, I forgot to mention but I play on PC.

Message 3 of 10 (734 Views)

Community Manager

@Ashleyrose47 wrote:

Ah yes, I forgot to mention but I play on PC.

Got it, thanks! Have you had a chance to try repairing Apex Legends in Origin to see if that helps at all? If you right-click on the game in your Origin library you should see a Repair option when the menu comes up. 

Let me know if it's still crashing after that. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 10 (728 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

@EA_KentYeah I just tried the repair option. Once the repair finished, I Iaunched the game and tried to enter Firing Ranges again. Was not able to enter since the game crashed.

Message 5 of 10 (709 Views)

Community Manager

@Ashleyrose47 

Thanks for giving that a try for me. When you've got a chance can you pull up a DxDiag so we can take a look? You can find more info on how to find it over at the EA Help website

Once you have the file please attach it to this thread. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 10 (670 Views)

★★ Novice

Here is the DxDiag file attached.

Message 7 of 10 (658 Views)

★★ Novice
What steps should i take to prevent it from happening tho?
Message 8 of 10 (593 Views)

Community Manager

@Ashleyrose47 

Thanks! I appreciate the details. Looking at the DxDiag I'm afraid your PC does not meet the minimum requirements to run Apex Legends. Both your CPU and GPU are below the minimum hardware specs, unfortunately. 

You can find more details on what you need to run the game over at the Apex Legends website: 

https://www.ea.com/games/apex-legends/about/pc-system-requirements

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 10 (570 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Ah yeah thank you
Message 10 of 10 (553 Views)