Re: Firestorm Matchmaking Failed on XBOX

by h1nduku5h_x

Original Post

Firestorm Matchmaking Failed on XBOX

★ Novice

Does anyone know why I can't find a game of Firestorm? It doesn't matter what mode I try I get the same result. When I try to find a game, a 5 min timer appears and after 5 mins I get "Matchmaking Failed, Try again Later".

I can play all other multiplayer modes with no problem. I have all the recommended ports forwarded to my XBOX. Is there a specific port I need for Firestorm?

I would appreciate any help to resolve this.

Regards, Warren.

Message 1 of 9 (1,987 Views)

Hello @wazzageek

Try this:

Turn off the Xbox One console by pressing the Xbox button on the front of the console for about 10 seconds until it shuts down completely.
Unplug the console's power cable. Wait 10 seconds.
Important Be sure to wait 10 seconds. This step resets the power supply.

Plug the console power cable back in.
Press the Xbox button on your console to turn on the Xbox One.
Clear Mac Address

Clear the MAC Address: From the Xbox dashboard select Settings>All Settings>Network>Network Settings>Advanced Settings>Alternate MAC address>Clear, then restart your Xbox.
Reboot the Network

Unplug the modem/router power for about 5 minutes to refresh the network. A fresh connection can help clear up most basic connectivity issues.
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 2 of 9 (1,969 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks but I have since learnt there is an issue with the matchmaking on Australian servers which is affecting all game modes. I have been using the server browser to find games for all modes except Firestorm. The Firestorm servers don't appear in the browser so we can't play it at all in Australia. 

Message 3 of 9 (1,933 Views)

Battlefield v

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I'm not being able to get a game on fire storm..First it was saying error 36401 now it's just saying matchmaking failed try again and it just won't give me a game.It started about 3.5 weeks ago..I've tried reinstalling and turning router off and starting again I've been into settings trying various this with Mac address..Account settings..I've tried so many different ways that ea has suggested..Can someone please help me..I'm going crazy not having a game..My email is [edit: email address removed] if any one has any suggestions or could ea please get to the bottom of this and call me on [Removed - Admin. Please do not post personal information on a public forum]

Message 4 of 9 (1,759 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

players should be directly connected with an open lobby in their region directly after the matchmaking starts, if there is no open lobby in the players region, then open up a lobby ! atleast the players are IN the hangar then and can wait there.

Message 5 of 9 (1,712 Views)

★★★ Novice

Thanks for your reply but I'm not the smartest when it comes to X Box..How do U open up a lobby

Message 6 of 9 (1,684 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

you cant open up a lobby in firestorm. this was a suggestion for the * developers.

Message 7 of 9 (1,660 Views)

★★★ Novice

So any suggestions on how to get firestorm working

Message 8 of 9 (1,609 Views)

(MATCHMAKING FAILED) FROM LAST FEW MONTHS I'M UNABLE TO PLAY

★★★ Newbie

(MATCHMAKING FAILED) FROM LAST FEW MONTHS I'M UNABLE TO PLAY 

Message 9 of 9 (1,535 Views)