Firestorm Australia

by NIZ180

Original Post

Highlighted

Firestorm Australia

★★ Novice

What has happened in the past week that has made matchmaking in firestorm the most painful experience in the world??? I try multiple times to connect to solo mode and get "matchmaking failed error" On the rare occasion I might get lucky and get into squad mode. Not sure if console is the same but PC is unplayable at the moment. 

Message 1 of 7 (676 Views)

HRe: Firestorm Australia

Champion (Retired)

@NIZ180  EA was adjusting settings on you region so the matchmaking will be more available. It was posted on social media pages. Let us know if not the case and you still have issues 

Message 2 of 7 (666 Views)

Re: Firestorm Australia

Hello @NIZ180

Dev. Team is working on it to make matchmaking better and get you to match with lower ping.

- Did you find my post useful? -> Please grant + XP
- Did my post solve your issue/answer your question.? -> Please accept as solution
- DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowManTv
_______________________ EA AHQ_______________________

- Is my answer helpful.? -> Please grant + XP
- If my post solved your problem or answered your question. -> Please Accept as Solution.
- BF1 & BFV DICE FRIEND - WindowsManTv_CZE || Twitter: WindowsManTv

CCP Hero Banner 1 Grande.png

Message 3 of 7 (659 Views)

★ Novice

I can't play at all on XBOX.

Message 4 of 7 (584 Views)

★★ Novice

Since my original post I have not been able to play firestorm at all. Not sure what the solution is but it is a huge let down to all the Oceania player base who have supported the Battlefield series. I have been playing this game since 1942 and was really hoping BFV would live up to the hype. I guess I will stick to BF4

Message 6 of 7 (547 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

can you remove XP for SmackTARD comment copied from copr emial.

- negative 1 XP 

Message 7 of 7 (524 Views)