Accepted Solution

Finn did not receive rework

★ Novice

My Finn still has his old kit. 

Message 1 of 6 (607 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Finn did not receive rework

Community Manager

Hey @85-JJ-215 thanks for trying those steps. If the troubleshooting hasn't helped the update to carry through on Finn's reword, you might have a bug on your hands. Could you flag this through a Bug Report in the Bug Section for tracking? The page I've hyperlinked there, will bring you to the Bug Report template and it will have some fields auto-populated (standard information needed) and at the bottom there'll be a 'Compose' box where you'll have the option to list the troubleshooting steps you've already performed. 

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 6 of 6 (476 Views)

All Replies

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @85-JJ-215, it's odd that the rework on Finn didn't carry over to you. 

Spoiler
I'll pop a quote from CG_TopHat's announcement on the SWGOH Forum about the updates to Finn's kit. just for ease of referencing 

"Basic - Crack Shot

Description: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 5% more damage for each time the target has been struck by it.
  • Upgrade 1: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 2: +15% Damage
  • Upgrade 3: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 4: +5% More Damage
  • Upgrade 5: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 6: +5% Damage
  • Upgrade 7: +15% Damage and +10% More Damage

Final Text: Deal Physical damage to target enemy. This attack deals 20% more damage for each time the target has been struck by it."

Could you walk me through what troubleshooting steps you've tried so far? 

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 6 (583 Views)

★ Novice

I’ve tried restarting the phone and deleting/redownloading the app several times. I’m not really sure what else I could do. I’m attaching a screenshot with information about my phone. 

Message 3 of 6 (570 Views)

Community Manager

Ok, so you're on an iPhone. There are some other things we could try. Before doing these steps though please make sure to jot down your Player ID or Ally code.

Additional Troubleshooting steps (from this article)
1. Close background apps

Spoiler

Apps use memory. If you can’t launch or play your game, close all other apps and try again.

• Double-click the Home button to preview your recently used apps.
    • Swipe right or left to view your open apps.
  • Swipe up on the app’s preview to close the app.

2. Clear cacheFollow the steps listed in the Delete history, cache, and cookies section.

3. Updates. Check pending updates for both your iOS and SWGOH App

Spoiler

Update your iOS Version

1. Open your device’s Settings menu.
  2. Tap General.
  3. Tap Software Update.

Your device will tell you what iOS version you have and if you need to install an update.

Are your game apps updated?

1. Open the App Store.
  2. Tap Updates.
  3. Tap Update beside any app that shows an available update.

Some apps require a wi-fi connection to update.

Could you try those steps and see if they help with Finns update?

Message 4 of 6 (564 Views)

★ Novice

I cleared my cache. App and iOS are totally up-to-date. Still no luck. 

Message 5 of 6 (552 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @85-JJ-215 thanks for trying those steps. If the troubleshooting hasn't helped the update to carry through on Finn's reword, you might have a bug on your hands. Could you flag this through a Bug Report in the Bug Section for tracking? The page I've hyperlinked there, will bring you to the Bug Report template and it will have some fields auto-populated (standard information needed) and at the bottom there'll be a 'Compose' box where you'll have the option to list the troubleshooting steps you've already performed. 

Message 6 of 6 (477 Views)