Re: Fifa not connecting

by Godlord2006

Original Post

Fifa not connecting

★ Novice

I have been troubleshooting with EA because I am unable to connect to servers.  They told me to create a report here to document the issue.

I just want to play with my FUT team

Message 1 of 5 (376 Views)

Community Manager

From your post @Bill1130 it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 5 (309 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Darko I was able to reroute the tracking from my modem and open up ports that were being blocked. It was a simple fix after going on Reddit and seeing what was not being told of me.

I do appreciate all the attention that I was given unfortunately I was not given the answers that I needed but all was taken care of
Message 3 of 5 (297 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Bill1130 the steps to open the ports are contained in a link at the bottom of the connection troubleshooting page that I shared in my previous post.

Glad to hear that you got it sorted.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 5 (291 Views)

★ Apprentice
@EA_Darko When can we have our players back😠😠😠
Message 5 of 5 (289 Views)