Fifa 23 world cup online matchmaking issue

by MindFreak84

Original Post

Re: Fifa 23 world cup online matchmaking issue

★★★ Novice

@MindFreak84  ha escrito:

I cant get to play fifa 23 world cup online tournament because everytime i find an opponent and the game starts i get the following error: "We have detected your squad file does not match that of your opponent, and have cancelled the match to prevent unfair play. Should your squad be corrupted or tampered with, you will need to delete your online squad file and re-download".

I've been trying to play with france and agentina but dont think that is the reason because i think majority of players would choose a club as good as Francesco or argentina...

Also how do i delete my online squad file and re-download it?

I play with ps4

Anyone Who can help me with this issue?!  

Same problem, sometimes start an sometimes not. Mostly doesn't work.

I deleted the squad files under my profile.

Message 11 of 120 (3,957 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same on PC... And when game finally starts my opponent usually (8 out of 10) gets the same colored kit as mine... it's practically UNPLAYABLE!!! So frustrating...

Message 12 of 120 (3,950 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem on ps5 and haven’t touched to squads ever since the launch. Please help immediately !!!

Message 13 of 120 (3,949 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@locosPatos14 I got it working by just trying over and over again untill it accepts your opponent
Message 14 of 120 (3,926 Views)

★★★ Novice
@MindFreak84 That's not a solution, it's just luck Wink
Message 15 of 120 (3,915 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MindFreak84 the same problem for me. i think it is the server fault because i delete my updates and i did it again but nothing
Message 16 of 120 (3,875 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Same problem here (PC). First match in the online tournament was possible, I won, and after that, ervery time i try to start a match it tells the same story "We have detected your squad file does not match that of your opponent..." and so on!

Deleted all squads, updates etc.,... same result.

Seriously EA? After the *-up with the anti-cheat preventing tons of players to play on release day, now this??

I mean there are other issues in the WC mode, so as wrong opponents (different from the given tree) or the return of the problem that I had to play Germany WHITE against Serbia WHITE!!!  But even if that was *, we could play... now, with the "Squad bug" we are back to square one of launch day, a game / mode is out, and a huge part of the community, who PAID MONEY for this crap, can't play!

Message 17 of 120 (3,793 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same for me. Nothing seems to work

Message 18 of 120 (3,735 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Had the same issue on PS4 and I solve the "puzzle". Follow this steps and should work (it worked for me) 

Go to Customise -> Profile -> Delete -> and here you should have "FIFA WORLD CUP 2022 ONLINE " just delete that and the go straight in to world cup mode select any team you want do your custom tactics and play. Have fun !

Message 19 of 120 (3,733 Views)

★ Novice
@ligaz0rix Did not help...
Message 20 of 120 (3,711 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help