Re: Fifa23 and the fix for all controllers that do not save settings and/or the

by ProRecoil

Original Post

Re: Fifa 23 doesn't save controller settings

★★ Apprentice

I want my money back.

paid nearly £100 for it and its unplayable.

load of BULLSH*T

Message 191 of 223 (1,223 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s nearly february. It’s unacceptable that this problem persists. It massively ruins the experience for me

Message 192 of 223 (1,189 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same for me..i bought the game in October and so far i played 1-2 matches..when i go to every match controlers are set to default..i can modify it immediately in every match..but in live match i have to wait when i have a ball to resume the game..

Message 193 of 223 (1,156 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

I dont think they care anymore  :eafrown    Angry

Message 194 of 223 (1,120 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now January 2023 EA still not fix this or EA want to wait until next year ??? And also there are some other bugs too that EA still not fix . I dont know what the hell is wrong with EA

Message 195 of 223 (1,024 Views)

★★★ Novice

Now February and still a problem this company is a joke 

Message 196 of 223 (958 Views)

★ Guide

Lots of happy people in here... /sarcasm off

@EA_Mako 

How many times are we going to be told this is fixed/patched before it ACTUALLY GETS FIXED?

6 months after release and cannot even save controller/game settings. Incompetence at its highest level. Throw that in with the menu bug which causes your PS5 to overheat and turn off in the middle of matches resulting in losses, makes the game an absolute joke to even attempt to play. The latest patch has increased the halftime menu overheating, it even occurs at the fulltime match menu now too. 3 Times i've "apparently" overheated in the past half an hour and the consoles been turned off all day with not a spec of dust in sight Angry

Message 197 of 223 (935 Views)

★ Pro

This is still happening btw, ridiculous!

It seems to reset for me whenever I play a game mode (i.e. Squad Battles) on a different difficulty setting than I have in my settings ...

Message 198 of 223 (836 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Mako @EA_Crow @EA_Eve (spamming EA accounts in the hope of getting a reply from at least someone).

The controller settings not saving is still happening, I need to change them before the first new game in each mode in FUT (rivals, champs, squad battles etc.).  Also the camera settings keep randomly setting to default especially when playing rivals and champs.  This can happen during a game too, the game will start with my custom settings then I will get a corner and after the kick the camera is reset to default.  Really annoying when I have my height and zoom set to 13 and 3 and the default is 10 and 10!

Plus since the last update I am now always asked to pick a trainer when Fifa starts, once I pick either trainer I can skip the rest.

Any updates would be greatly appreciated, thanks.

Message 199 of 223 (824 Views)

★ Guide

Haha 2 of the EA accounts I picked are retired (should have checked first lol)

Message 200 of 223 (818 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help