Re: Fifa 22 server error, disconnect and dnf fut champs

by vpetrovsky13

Original Post

Community Manager

Hello, @vpetrovsky13 

If you have a better connection over a wireless hotspot, that's a good indicator there's an issue with the connection supplied by your ISP. If you'd like to go through some troubleshooting, let me know. You can also try contacting your ISP to see if they are noticing any issues.

Aljo.png
Message 11 of 18 (386 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

No connection is perfect, but always disconnect in fut menu  or just long loading and then error when i try to check players,kits, transfer- everywhere, i need 10 times to reload to make simple move or start the match,  i have cable connection. on Ea con quality test  my connection  is perfect 30ms no jitter no packet loss 91/100 score also in history matches everything good.

i know that problem is not on my side cause i didnt touch anything only update game to title 6.1 . If ISP was a problem i will have also issues in other online games but in every test i make my connection is stable and very good.

Message 12 of 18 (377 Views)

Community Manager

@vpetrovsky13 

Chances are excellent this is related to your connection since you can play on a different connection without issue. Let me know if you change your mind about troubleshooting.

Aljo.png
Message 13 of 18 (373 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Oh i remember! it happened after server maintenance on 23/02, so i think is something wrong with servers and how they interact with some type of connections after this maintenance. Also i check fifa 21 and same here. I just cant believe its my ISP after 3 years everything great and  in 1 day start to have problems with FIFA ...sorry but its a joke when i see same topics and you give people  advice to ask ISP when they say that issues only in Fifa. Look how many topics about connection problems start on 23/02 . I just want you to give this information to people in your Ea team who can investigate this technical problem.

Message 14 of 18 (371 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

So as i say before i was right, today in magical way everything start working fine. 

Message 15 of 18 (324 Views)

★★ Novice

Me too   its so annoying

Message 16 of 18 (234 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@kortex03 heinous server -_-
Message 17 of 18 (218 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Im always stuck and connection lost on menu, sbc and middle or after matches. Its not about DNF (because i dont have) but connection problem. Im on PlayStation 5, always wired connection, and i cant play Fifa since 10 days. All other games working fine.

I tried another my other account and same problem even on Ps4 Fifa, 22 and Fifa 21 also. Obviously the issue is on EA servers.

Message 18 of 18 (210 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help