Fifa 22 delay solution

by Rotem98Z

Original Post

Fifa 22 delay solution

★★ Novice

Hey,

in the last 4 years of fifa based on the action that you guys from EA did, which is changing the matchmaking and gameplay settings from gameplay based on connection of 2 opponents to gameplay based on EA servers.

this change caused to unfair gameplay between the opponents. While one opponent who lives closer to the server, like Germany. Will get a full,smooth gameplay with maybe 10 ms

the other opponent,from Israel will get between 65-85 ms. This change just made the game even more unfair.

back in fifa 16,17 the matchmaking was different and much better, the gameplay was based on my personal internet and not actual server which located far away from me.

we are tired of EA not doing a thing.

change it ASAP

Message 1 of 10 (1,167 Views)

Re: Fifa 22 delay solution

★★★★★ Novice

no one answers you anyway Standard smile 

Message 2 of 10 (1,108 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@Rotem98Z wrote:

Hey,

in the last 4 years of fifa based on the action that you guys from EA did, which is changing the matchmaking and gameplay settings from gameplay based on connection of 2 opponents to gameplay based on EA servers.

this change caused to unfair gameplay between the opponents. While one opponent who lives closer to the server, like Germany. Will get a full,smooth gameplay with maybe 10 ms

the other opponent,from Israel will get between 65-85 ms. This change just made the game even more unfair.

back in fifa 16,17 the matchmaking was different and much better, the gameplay was based on my personal internet and not actual server which located far away from me.

we are tired of EA not doing a thing.

change it ASAP

Ignore the latency differences.

Havent got time to go over and over it again and again.

Lets just say the differences on latencies are not much at all....lag comp equalises it.

The real issue is packet loss.

No not the loss shown on the connection tool. That is malformed packets.

Packet loss as in when the game forces another duplicate packet to be sent because the first didnt make it..

If you use a packet sniffer  make sure GVSP is on , you will see EXACTLY what i mean.

If i knew this back then i would of advise EA not to go full steam ahead and add many servers/locations until they had a proper mechanism for matching players based on their true loss levels.

Currently,  players with higher resend levels are discriminated against when it comes to rewards because they can not compete against players with lower resend levels.

Message 3 of 10 (1,083 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice

how do you check the true packet loss? i have been getting some awful gameplay i don't understand why i pay a lot of money for good internet yet it makes no difference. I feel extremely cheated when my gameplay is so bad that it causes me to lose games that i should not. Does EA have control of matchmaking, how do i make it to where i don't get send to servers far away from me? what can i do to better my gameplay its so bad I'm just so disappointed with the lack of response and care by the company.

Message 4 of 10 (1,010 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all, it sounds like you may be having issues with your connection.   I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

If the issues continue please speak with your ISP.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 5 of 10 (964 Views)

★★★★★ Guide
@Rotem98Z , things are exactly as @UrinDenialP said.
Here we are talking about the same problem. Maybe if we manage to make ourselves heard in the same discussion, they'll listen to us.
Message 6 of 10 (884 Views)

★★ Guide
@Rotem98Z Ea are to greedy to spend money at this problem.
Message 7 of 10 (709 Views)

★★★ Novice
@Rotem98Z Fifa need to be ashamed of themselves.
Greedy company
Message 8 of 10 (698 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Darko For the love of God you reply the Sam exact thing every time.. We play other games with no problem. Come on. Just tell people upstairs that the real answer, is we know the problem, it is hard to fix, we will try to make it fair.
Message 9 of 10 (495 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @MANDITHEOS we respond with those steps due to connection issues such as this being something that you need to troubleshoot on your end.

Darko 

Darko.png
Message 10 of 10 (413 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help