Fifa 22 Lag

by NeonSLoveNS

Original Post

Re: Fifa 22 Lag

★★★★ Guide
@NeonSLoveNS EA community team, the issue is not related to the connection neither is related to the net coding itself not like Fifa 21 smooth .

I hope is clear now 😉
Message 31 of 128 (1,407 Views)

★★★ Novice

Pls just shut up i tell you that in a polite way.

We have this problem since fifa 14 every year it is a lag fest for all of us. I have tried everything, changed everything and i had still delay lag. No one have an issue with other online games but only woth fifa. So be honest and stop tellin us it is our Internet. It is not a secret anymore that this game have major issues with lag and you guys do nothin about as i said since 14. Ea messed it up at least be honest. Even pros stop playin fifa cause of delay.

Message 32 of 128 (1,381 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
It’s clearly the game because it even lags in career mode
Message 33 of 128 (1,377 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Message 34 of 128 (1,350 Views)

Connection issues

★★★ Newbie

So I recently bought the fifa 22 online and wanted to enjoy the game. Unfortunately my game has extreme speed up lag in every online game especially in FUT Rivals. I have gone on to every other online game that I have downloaded and it’s very smooth. My speed is always between 50-70 MBPS.

yes I’ve already tried turning off the router and back on again and I know it’s not my connection. 

please let me know ASAP if it’s something to do with my fifa settings or if it’s a problem on your end.

thanks

Message 35 of 128 (1,306 Views)

★★★ Novice

Hi  , 

i have followed all steps required for good connection , speed test on my ps5 is 500 mbps , i have a score of 86 on Ea for connection everything green , no packet loss . 

Some games online feel sluggish my players are not reacting , unnatural gameplay. players move slower than  my opponent. . What seems to be issue ? Please guide me any steps that i can take from my end to stop this.

Message 36 of 128 (1,307 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Guide

Today my experience is even more frustrating than usual. Last week I could at least play Seasons, Volta and Squad battles. Today lag catch me even there. Support is useless. They always reply with standard troubleshooting guides and stuff like that. We all know that FIFA need few new servers in different parts of the world, but EA CEOs too busy with sniffing "angel dust" from * of expensive hookers and they don't care about customers. I see posts about FIFA different types of lag problem all other the internet. Last year it wasn't so bad. My theory is that EA added something in netcode, some process constantly exchanging data with servers and messing with whole data stream. Maybe some sort of protection or secret data gathering. Anyway, they won't do anything until it affects much bigger part of community.

Message 37 of 128 (1,294 Views)

★★★★ Novice

To elaborate the issues further. My EA connection quality report is excellent (96%), and when I play online modes with the online input overlays, i can see both local and online input response instantly (this means our command reach and processed at the data/server center instantly)

But, the problem is the players will take time to response/animate (even try making a face to face straight line pass, the player take at least half a second to pass)

Therefore, to sum up this. There are only 3 possibilities.

1. The game itself have bugs where it take more than usual time to process an animation. But this is low possibility to be the root cause because playing other offline mode or sometime online mode, there is no delay in player response/animation.

2. The in-game dynamic difficulties adjustment where it purposely nerf one side totally to give advantage to the other. (although EA always deny this)

3. The FIFA server/data center overloaded/slow. This should be the main root cause as when we play the game in peak hour, the delay is more significant as a result of more people jamming up the data center.

Hence, EA please listen to us and help fix your problem at your side first before telling us to fix our internet problem.

Message 38 of 128 (1,253 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@EA_Darko

I bought a new ps 5, I bought a new player monitor. Although my 100mb internet provider is at the highest level, it is impossible to play FUT from Turkey. Why and why are you giving us this torture, you don't open a server and you leave us alone with a game that is too heavy to be played. Don't ignore anymore!!!
Message 39 of 128 (1,236 Views)

★★ Apprentice

@SC81X wrote:

This is really poor. £80 a lot of players paid for this game. This isn’t Xbox or PlayStation or troubleshooting. This is a clear bug within the game. Lots of players have now experienced this. Please for once open your eyes and stop blaming the players. This always happens in the 2nd Half and even happens in squad battles!! 

Agree.

Although there is more than one issue relating to lag/delay.

This one is more noticeable as its stutters big time.

The other issues are noticeable but when you show a vid it looks more like the player being bad.

One sided delay. It is criminal that a game can be released giving one player an advantage.

Message 40 of 128 (1,212 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help