Fifa 22 Doesn't launch after clicking "Play" in the Launcher.

by arthurscn

Original Post

Fifa 22 Doesn't launch after clicking "Play" in the Launcher.

★★★★ Novice

I have bought, installed and played Fifa 22 normaly in my Dell G5 Notebook after the release.

Now that i come back home I want to play in my desktop. I'm trying for hours but i simply cant launch the game.

Tried every bug fix tutorials on this forum and youtube. I have Reinstalled and repaired fifa and origin more than 3 times, dissabled antivirus, add game and folders to exeptions, cleaned registers, changed DirectX selection in fifasetup and tried the compatibility mode. Nothing Works.

I have the lastest driver for my rtx 2070 and everything runs perfectly with my desktop.

It's impressive how time goes by and the problems with EA games still the same. Remember having this kind of issue with older fifas and battlefields, it is worth mentioning that on different machines along the time.

Looking at the task manager I realised that after clicking "Play", the game process starts but it just closes after less than 5 seconds.

Message 1 of 3 (574 Views)

Re: Fifa 22 Doesn't launch after clicking "Play" in the Launcher.

★ Novice

Does it work now? How did you fix it to launch?

Message 2 of 3 (519 Views)

Re: Fifa 22 Doesn't launch after clicking "Play" in the Launcher.

★★ Novice

I encountered the same problem on my desktop PC

It had been running perfectly the last week but it suddenly won't launch after a 1 night and i tried everything like you

Message 3 of 3 (510 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

fifa-20-splash

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help