Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

FIFA 21 pre-download through EA play

by Monarch1319

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 21 preload wont download

★★★ Newbie

Hello. Yeasterday everyone is supposed to be able to install preload of fifa 21. But the preload on my origin wont start downloading. This message comes up every time i try ''We're sorry, Origin was unable to download your game. Please check your internet connection, or try again later.'' I have tried everything but nothing works. Does anyone have the same issue and know how to fix it? And also on the game it sais {{percent}} {{playabletstr}}. Please help. Thanks.

Message 3 of 78 (29,266 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 21 preload wont download

Community Manager

Hey all,

Sorry for the delay, just got back in office.  At this time you should be able to preload FIFA 21 if:

• You are on Origin and have EA Play or EA Play Pro.
  • You are on Xbox and have EA Play or a preorder of FIFA 21. 

If you are on Steam you'll need to contact Valve support for preload timing and availability as they are in full control of the Steam store.

If you are on PS4 you'll need to contact SONY support for preload timing and availability as they are in full control of the PSN Marketplace.

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 41 of 78 (29,533 Views)

All Replies

Fifa21 Can't Download

★★★★★ Novice

I can't download FIFA 21, After Logging in, it's show repairing and then can't download appear and can even found a button to try again or else 

Message 1 of 78 (29,261 Views)

Pre load failed

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Pls I have ordered the fifa 21 ultimate and my pre load was September 28th @@5pm GMT...I’ve tried several times downloading the game but when I hit the pre load I get download error try again later.....it has been happening to me for the past hours now...pls help

Message 2 of 78 (29,209 Views)

★ Novice

I Have same problem. Hope EA fix it 

Message 4 of 78 (29,230 Views)

Re: Pre load failed

Community Manager

Hey @rockykofiadjei 

could you try and clear your Origin Cache once by following these instructions: https://help.ea.com/uk/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

After that try to pre-load the game again.

Let me know if it worked?

-rephii

Rephii.png

Gefällt dir ein Beitrag? Bewerte ihn mit +XP!
Konnte eine Antwort dein Problem lösen? PERFEKT!  " Klicke: Als Lösung akzeptieren", damit jeder User sehen kann, wenn ein Problem gelöst wurde!
Taggt mich bitte mit @EA_rephii, wenn ihr mir antwortet.
- Ich beantworte keine Supportfälle über Direktnachrichten! -
Message 5 of 78 (29,184 Views)

FIFA 21 pre-download through EA play

★★ Novice

Hello!

I pre-ordered Fifa 21 champions about 2 months ago, but today I decided to get EA play to get the 10 hour trial before the full launch.

I cant seem to figure out how to predownload the game or how to access my free trial.

Im on ps4 and I downloaded EA play hub but in "the Play list" and "game trials" I cant find anything.

Any help please?

Message 6 of 78 (29,239 Views)

★★ Novice
@SsindreeVS I have the same problem I hope they fix it
Message 7 of 78 (29,212 Views)

Game wont add to library

★★★★★ Novice

Hey so i have bought EA PlayPro for FIFA 21 and yesterday was pre load day and it wont let me add it to my library i click the button and it does nothing

ive tried reinstalling origin and tried doing it on the web and still nothing any ideas on how to fix?

Message 8 of 78 (29,206 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I cant even add it to my library the button does nothing for me and no helo from EA live support so not sure what to do

Message 9 of 78 (29,204 Views)

Re: Pre load failed

★ Apprentice

Similar thing for me ... I got EA Play Pro and when I click on "add to library" to preload, nothing happens. Tried to clear the cache, still not working. Chat support also can't help me, they just told me to wait, which isn't a real solution though!

Message 10 of 78 (29,160 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help