Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 21 launcher won't start

by SparoKK

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 21 launcher won't start

★★★ Novice

I play fifa 21 from the start which is 9.10.2020, since then it was fine, it started 13.11.

I can't open the launcher. I can see in my task manager that fifa has started (launcher) but after a few seconds it disappear. So after all nothing helped, i tried everything. Im thinking about last step which is reinstall windows, it should help i think for sure, but i dont wanna do it ... Funny thing is that fifa 20 on my origin is working fine, but not fifa 21.

If you have any advice i would be grateful.

Message 1 of 19 (170 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 21 launcher won't start

Community Manager
Hi @SparoKK,

Hmm, can you try a new Windows User account to see if that helps? https://bit.ly/CreateWindowsAccountW10
Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 8 of 19 (137 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager
Hi @SparoKK,

Sorry to hear it, can you try these steps please and let me know if they help? http://bit.ly/Origin_Cache_Clear
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 19 (158 Views)

★★★ Novice

I already tried that, didnt help. 

Message 3 of 19 (150 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SparoKK,

Gotcha, have you tried repairing the game by right clicking it in the Origin library and selecting the Repair option?
Aljo.png
Message 4 of 19 (148 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes I did, but didnt work. Now im realizing that problem is somewhere else. I installed fifa 21 on different pc and it worked, launcher has started. So how can i find out what is blocking fifa on my pc ? 

Message 5 of 19 (145 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SparoKK,

Have you checked Windows Defender or any other antivirus programs?
Aljo.png
Message 6 of 19 (142 Views)

★★★ Novice

Well i was playing with it, but didnt help either. I found some tips that its might be windows defender fault, it didnt work too. 

Message 7 of 19 (139 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SparoKK,

Hmm, can you try a new Windows User account to see if that helps? https://bit.ly/CreateWindowsAccountW10
Aljo.png
Message 8 of 19 (138 Views)

★★★ Novice

Yes, it works Standard smile dont you now why did this help ? What was the problem ?

Thank you Standard smile

Message 9 of 19 (131 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @SparoKK,

That would indicate something in your Windows 10 User profile settings. You would unfortunately need to go through all of them manually to resolve the issue.
Aljo.png
Message 10 of 19 (115 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help