Fifa 21 dual entitlement not working for Xbox Series X|S

by CianBrowne95

Original Post

Fifa 21 dual entitlement not working for Xbox Series X|S

★★★★★ Newbie
  • I am unable to download fifa 21 next gen on the Xbox Series X. I purchased fifa 21 for the Xbox one as a digital copy and when I try get the next gen version it is requesting payment again. 

Is anybody else having this issue?

Message 1 of 24 (1,252 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 dual entitlement not working for Xbox Series X|S

★★★★ Novice
@CianBrowne95 I have the same issue!
Message 2 of 24 (1,232 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@rodrigoap It is so frustrating . I contacted EA about it and they advised that they are working on a fix but have no timeline. Not good enough considering we paid for the next gen game they promised.
Message 3 of 24 (1,198 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@CianBrowne95 the fix is send a code for those who bought... It's so simple and they can't do The right thing!
Message 4 of 24 (1,194 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have this problem too... Frown
Message 5 of 24 (1,172 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem on Madden 21 and they refuse to give a meaningful update. I only see the trial of the next gen version and can't play Series X version.

Message 6 of 24 (1,137 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Has anybody got an update from EA or Microsoft on this? 5 days later and we still can’t play the next gen version of the game which we were promised. It is so disrespectful that EA are totally ignoring us.

Message 7 of 24 (1,076 Views)

★★★★ Novice
You're right ... it's already too much
Message 8 of 24 (1,059 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@rodrigoap I don't see why they just can't do this. People who they can see own FIFA21 digitally on Xbox One but not XSX give us a code for the XSX version. The most annoying thing is the lack of communication.
Message 9 of 24 (1,056 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I just messaged into support again and was told the same thing. "gaming team is working on fix". Like you guys said, pretty easy to see oh this GamerTag has One version and not the Series X, send code....I'm so annoyed - and the lack of transparency makes it even worse.

Message 10 of 24 (1,039 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help