Fifa 21 Scrolling bug

by JonasSchandorph

Original Post

Re: Fifa 21 Scrolling bug

★ Novice

Thnx bro it was the same problem for me as well, i just bought my new xbox controller and was scared to see the scrolling!Then i updated all my drivers still it did not work then i tried my controller on a new game then saw that it was working perfectly fine in that but it had a problem only in fifa21 so i deleted fifa and reinstalled it still it didnt work then i came upon this reply and it worked!!!

Message 11 of 23 (2,115 Views)

★ Novice

Bro just go the application settings in origin and then go to in game origin and disable it and then go to the game properties of the game u r having trouble in. Then just unmark the in game origin and u should be fine

Message 12 of 23 (2,115 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HELLGOWTHAM Hi , i have tried exactly what you mentioned but the xbox controller scrolling issue still persists. The strange thing is while selecting sides it shows me, two controllers, even though only one is connected. Any solution ?
Message 13 of 23 (1,910 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@JonasSchandorph where did you find the 3d mouse driver on your computer?
Message 14 of 23 (1,825 Views)

★★★ Novice
@alzcn If i remember correctly, it was somewhere under windows settings > devices, and it showed there.
Message 15 of 23 (1,822 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Exact same problem. I have a Xbox controller with which I play PC games. all other games work fine, but FIFA menu goes crazy. Same bug for FIFA 22. has someone found a solution yet ?

Message 16 of 23 (1,637 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@lukaszaymoo thank you so much holy shis
Message 17 of 23 (1,116 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

@JonasSchandorph How were you able to find the 3D mouse driver? I can't find it and I've tried to uncheck the game and all that as it's been suggested

Message 18 of 23 (1,071 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hey guys! I had similiar problem, but it kept scrolling me downwards. Everywhere I went, it scrolled me downward. It wasn't mouse. And it was happening only when I tab out of Fifa and back in it, it started constantly scrolling down. It was happening whether using controller or just keyboard with everything disconnected.

I found it was because of Unified Remote app. It was simulating some kind of controller so I can navigate on computer by smartphone. But it also can be other "controller-sim" that you have.

To check it: Open the Control Panel in Large icons, click on Devices and Printers. Locate your joystick. Right-click on it and select “Game controller settings” from the popup menu. See if there is anything beside your actual controller. If so, check what it is and uninstall it. If you can't find how to uninstall it, you can try to do it manually by device manager (try also in HID tab).
It helped me, if it isn't mouse in your case, try my solution. It was really annoying. But finally I fixed it!

sidenote: I was unaware of it, as you can be, because every other game worked fine. So if you have similiar issues I hope it helps.

Works in Fifa 22.

Good luck!
Message 19 of 23 (974 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@HELLGOWTHAM it didnt work
Message 20 of 23 (785 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help