Fifa 21 Keeps asking for update

by Deerrikson

Original Post

Fifa 21 Keeps asking for update

★★★ Novice

My game keeps asking for update, I have done so about 25 times. And now my fifa isn't even launching. Telling me Displayfield missing. Too many computer have accessed this version. And No one has. I have verified my account, and all the other things I saw online. 

Message 1 of 9 (5,375 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 Keeps asking for update

★ Novice

I also had the same problem. Whenever I open FIFA 21, it tells me to update it. But, now I click the Cancel button and select FIFA 21 from my game library and then launch it. It seems FIFA 21 has some major issues while running it from Origin. And, typical EA doesn't give a damn about it. EA is just being EA and caring about the quality of their products. They only care about money. Also, they care very little for PC players.

Message 2 of 9 (5,290 Views)

★★ Novice

still happening to me 02/17/21...where are you ea

Message 3 of 9 (4,442 Views)

★★ Guide
@Deerrikson I'm getting the exact same message. This new update just added more bugs into the game instead of fixing them.
Message 4 of 9 (4,435 Views)

★★ Guide

The solution to this problem is to wait at least 24 hours since the last error message because Origin thinks that you've accessed the game from more than five PC's

Message 5 of 9 (4,423 Views)

★ Novice

I found out that if you go offline launch the game, go back online, then hitting play in the little popup window it launches.

Message 6 of 9 (3,820 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@MauiChaui Thank you so much for that tip, dude
Message 7 of 9 (3,544 Views)

★★★ Newbie

you legend fixed mine

Message 8 of 9 (3,333 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Not all heroes wear capes, some just solve issues on a website.

Message 9 of 9 (1,113 Views)