Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 21 Does not Launch When I Click Play Button

by Adasaqun

Original Post

Fifa 21 Does not Launch When I Click Play Button

★★ Novice

Fifa does not launch. It was working before the update. Whenever i click on the play button it just stays like that and do not post minimum system requirement * here. My specs are far better than what you have written down. Fix this problem. I have tried everything. Reinstalling, repairing, clearing cache, deleting files from %AppData% and %ProgramData%, changing the screen settings whatever you can ask for. WHAT IS THE SOLUTION!

Message 1 of 21 (1,759 Views)

Re: Fifa 21 Does not Launch When I Click Play Button

Community Manager
@Adasaqun Wanted to see if you still are unable to launch FIFA? IF so does FIFA appear in task manager when you try to launch it? Also, can you share you DxDiag so we can take a look into this.

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/how-to-gather-dxdiag-information/
Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 2 of 21 (1,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have the same problem, made all updates, even re-install both origin and fifa 21 and still not working. Yesterday i played clean...

Message 3 of 21 (1,722 Views)

Community Manager
@T3knoo Can you add a DxDiag as well (link above) so we can further investigate this?
Illium.png

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.
Message 4 of 21 (1,719 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Illium same problem for me too after updating.
Repairing etc don't fix it. Pls provide a solution soon as WL is coming.
Message 5 of 21 (1,696 Views)

[PC] Fifa 21 can't launch

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Hello since today i can't open my Fifa 21 at Origin, it opens the launcher, but if i press Play, it doesn't happends nothing.

I Already did Repair , Update , Uinstall and install again and i can't still open the game.

I already searcher for some repair options, like delete x folders of origins etc etc and still not working.

Is it just my problem or anyone else has it?

Message 6 of 21 (1,702 Views)

Re: [PC] Fifa 21 can't launch

★★★★★ Newbie

Upvote, it's urgent

Message 7 of 21 (1,695 Views)

★★★ Newbie

i am having same issue. kidnly help

Message 8 of 21 (1,691 Views)

★★ Novice

are u already solved? mine error as well

Message 9 of 21 (1,683 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I didn't solve, i don't get any error, it simply doesn't launch after i press play

Message 10 of 21 (1,681 Views)
Twitter Stream

ea-dualentitle-promo-splash

Upgrade to a next gen console

Have a physical game disc for FIFA 21 but bought a discless console? Use our webform.

View more on EA Help

fifa21-promo2

Keep your account safe

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help