Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 20 PS4 - Crashing when saving tournament

by lelush88

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 20 PS4 - Crashing when saving tournament

★★★ Apprentice

I only play Fifa offline, tournament mode.

"LITTLE" issue: after a few games, either autosave or manual save makes the game crash (Error CE-34878-0) making the whole game completely unplayable for me.

Of course i already tried to re-install, save in another slot, start a new tournament and everything you can think of.

Any idea how to fix this? A patch maybe?

Thanks

Message 9 of 1,038 (25,250 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 20 Copa Libertadores tournament mode crashing glitch

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey all,

Both I and the FIFA team have tried several times to reproduce this and haven't been able to do so I'm afraid.

If someone could help out and post the exact steps that lead to this issue occurring 100% of the time, I can reescalate this the new information to have it looked into once more.

I'll need step by step instructions to reproduce this one I'm afraid. 

This response is being accepted as a resolution for visibility purposes only. 

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 352 of 1,038 (21,059 Views)

All Replies

[Xboxone] FIFA 20 crashes after champions league group match

★★★ Newbie

Twice I started a local Champions league tournament and both times at around the matchday 2 group games FIFA crashes after completing a match. It doesn't matter if you simulate the match that crashed the game, the next match ends up crashing FIFA as well after it ends and you advance back to the tournament menu. Has anybody had a similar experience or is this a bug going on right now?

Message 1 of 1,038 (23,611 Views)

Re: [Xboxone] FIFA 20 crashes after champions league group match

Community Manager
@jrtovar99 Super odd. Can you try going into the Customize Menu and then selecting Profile - Delete and then delete anything in there that isn't a save file. Then let me know if this persists?
Aljo.png
Message 2 of 1,038 (23,597 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Thanks for the suggestion but the game still crashes. I deleted everything except for the save file of the Champions league tournament. Entered one of the matches and forfeited the match which is supposed to send me back to the menu but it crashed anyways. I'm able to exit the match and the FIFA grey backsplash shows and I can see about 1 or 2 frames of the loading icon before it freezes and crashes...

Message 3 of 1,038 (23,587 Views)

Community Manager
@jrtovar99 Sorry for the delay, if you sim the games does it still crash?
Aljo.png
Message 4 of 1,038 (23,572 Views)

★★★ Newbie

No, if I sim matches it won't crash

Message 5 of 1,038 (23,567 Views)

Community Manager
@jrtovar99 Thanks, can you tell me who you have winning the match when the game crashes?
Aljo.png
Message 6 of 1,038 (23,562 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well currently it's crashing after a match between Olympiakos vs Tottenham. But it's crashed with either the home team winning and the away team winning since I had to replay after crashing. It's also been crashing before that since I've had to simulate some games earlier to match the results I had before crashing.

Message 7 of 1,038 (23,550 Views)

★★ Novice

I’ve had the same issue on PS4 match day 2 after Tottenham Olympiakos... mine only crashes when I try to save though. After a game it auto saves so that could be why it’s crashing for you after the game. 

Can you sim Tottenham v Olympiakos and then save?

Message 8 of 1,038 (23,544 Views)

PS4 GAME UNPLAYABLE! Tournament mode STILL crashing on save!

★★★ Apprentice

Another patch was issued and STILL the tournament mode is crashing while trying to save every X amount of games. (Error CE-34878-0)

I play FIFA like it's 1998: Offline, against the computer, so if I cannot save the game this whole thing for me is garbage.

I mean, how hard is it to fix this???
A gamesave system that works, how hard is this to achieve?

We are talking the basics here!

In the meanwhile the time passes and this game will be old in a few months... take your time!!! NOT!

Message 10 of 1,038 (25,229 Views)
Twitter Stream