Fifa 20 Online Seasons Rigged Gameplay

by InziOO7

Original Post

Fifa 20 Online Seasons Rigged Gameplay

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

EA, you should be ashamed for presenting such s rigged and utterly disgusting gameplay of Fifa 20 Seasons. You 'bait' me by tagging me with easy players, and when I am on that last game where I need a win or draw to survive, you slow down my team, * up my defense, make Liverpool's Gomes faster than Raheem Sterling etc and force the game against me.

First, i thought it was my internet speed. Then i got ethernet and the faster internet package. 

NO GODDAMN USE. You purposely rig the games so we keep coming back, which shows how coward you losers are where you have to * up a gameplay intentionally to keep people interested, instead of offering better gameplay and dynamics.

SHAME ON YOU, YOU BUNCH OF LOSERS

Message 1 of 5 (2,426 Views)

Re: Fifa 20 Online Seasons Rigged Gameplay

★★★ Apprentice
@InziOO7 unfortunately, all this is true, and has been for many years. Fifa 20 is not the first. I've been playing since FUT 12, and I've always seen this kind of gameplay
Message 2 of 5 (2,371 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ive always noticed this particular issue in previous years but this fifa 20 is really bad in that sense and very obvious. For ex. an opposing defender tackles and is on his knees and somehow is able to catch up to my faster player which is sprinting! This happens very often. It’s ruining the Online game experience and is very frustrating. Instead of making it more competitive Fifa your actually driving gamers away! I do not think ill be buying Fifa 21

Message 3 of 5 (2,253 Views)

★★★ Newbie

And that's why I will never buy Fifa again. And like thousands more

Message 4 of 5 (1,604 Views)

★★ Novice

I've never had that issue before idk why you guys are complaining about fifa being rigged against you? Seems very weird 

Message 5 of 5 (1,448 Views)