Highlighted

Re: Fifa 19 lag problems

★★★ Newbie

I’m on PS4 btw 

Message 11 of 22 (1,931 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Those on Ps4 have you also noticed on FUT when you score you don't get see the full replay. You see the first couple of seconds the game the game goes to kickoff. I can recall the replay issue happened with fifa16

Message 12 of 22 (1,910 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice
Been having the same issue since Tuesday morning. The problem is across all game modes I have played, FUT, Seasons and especially Pro Clubs. I have tried different settings on my PS4 and modem to try to solve this problem. Namely, changing the DNS, MUT settings, enabling port forwarding and dmz but nothing works.
EA was is and will always be the WORST game publisher. These forums were suppose to be “more hands on” this year but it’s the same damn thing smh
Message 13 of 22 (1,901 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
It's not just you exactly the same on PS4.... so much for the early access games not even playable
Message 14 of 22 (1,895 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
I have noticed that and also when you score and kick off the player card that shows up on the pitch is the previous goalscorer broken game
Message 15 of 22 (1,889 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

Same here on a PC. Fifa 18 works perfect. Fifa 19 lags horribly when playing online. It's just unplayable. Tried everything, router settings, ports, uninstalling and installing the game, nothing works.

I paid money for that game!!!

Message 16 of 22 (1,870 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
same over here!
Message 17 of 22 (1,832 Views)
Highlighted

Message 18 of 22 (1,822 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

[Removed by CM]

Message 19 of 22 (876 Views)
Highlighted

[ Edited ]
★★ Newbie

Hello there.
I had this problem till yesterday.
I have a Lenovo Y50-70 with an i7 processor and 8GB of ram and a gtx960m Gpu.
The game was starting normally and after just 1 minute it was starting to fxxx my mouth. I was going to buy a 8Gb additional ram for my laptop. But suddenly I saw in task manager that my GPU is working only with 30% of its power. Problem found!!!! It was over heated!!!! I kept it in front of a big fan and it was performing the game on the highest quality and anti-aliasing and resolution.
INSTRUCTION:
1- First go to setting and put your game on windowed mode. open the task manager and put it by the fifa window.
2- Start the game and look both of gpu performance and game performance.
3- If GPU performance decreased by the time ... >>>>>
(Guys! It's a MESSAGE from your Iranian brother 
4-CLEAN YOUR FAN AND PUT YOUR LAPTOP ON A COOLER-PAD!
May Allah bless us. Amen.

Message 20 of 22 (816 Views)
Twitter Stream