Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 19 lag problems

by SuperflyZac12

Original Post

Highlighted

Fifa 19 lag problems

★ Apprentice

Hi, today when I open for the first time my fifa 19 ultimate edition, already in ea sports it's in the game screen it lags for 3-4 seconds and then goes normaly for 3-4 seconds and rebegins to lag continously, what does it depend on? I've windows 8.1, a Nvidia GTX 850 with 2gb and with updated drivers, 16 gb ram and intel i7, please help me,I really don't know what to do, Frown thanks so much in advance for the helping Standard smile

Message 1 of 22 (14,447 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 19 lag problems

Community Manager

Hey @SuperflyZac12, make sure that you have all driver up to date and that includes windows. Do you have any overlay programs like discord running with FIFA 19?

/Atic

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

* Tag me with @EA_Atic if you are responding to me. Thumbs up

* If you like the comments of other players please give them XP.  

* If someone has helped and solved your issue please accept it as a solution. Standard smile

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Message 2 of 22 (14,340 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

I have the same problem but I’m on ps4 , have you any suggestions to fixing it ??

Message 3 of 22 (14,167 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Message 4 of 22 (14,166 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice
Having the same problem on Xbox one purchased ultimate edition can’t even play ultimate team not my internet because other Xbox’s connected and not laggin fix the game
Message 5 of 22 (14,159 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

DO you reckon it’s the game ? Because I know no one else who is having this problem ? 

Message 6 of 22 (14,081 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

I have the same on Ps4, the game lags then speeds up to catch up with itself. .. Completely unplayable. If is not my Internet as fifa 18 works perfectly fine as do all my other games. Also, the lag is at the same regular intervals so definately not an Internet issue. 

Message 7 of 22 (14,000 Views)
Highlighted

Community Manager
If you are having issues with your connection, then I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/
Message 8 of 22 (13,883 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
Really a troubleshooting guide, it's not an issue on our side (consumers) do you not think it's a bit strange how many people are having this issue.... Who have All paid extra for early release and can't play the game.... And all we get is a troubleshooting steps reply.... Come on we deserve better than that
Message 9 of 22 (13,830 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Ea please resolve this catch up lag in online gameplay, I don’t know what else to do! I’ve done everything with the internet and that’s not the issue! I can play any other game online it’s just fifa 19! I’ll send you everything about my account just please fix this gameplay lag! It’s not like you don’t have the money! I’ve put a decent amount of my cash into this and to be hit with this catchup lag is a joke! Lots of other people are expireinceng the same issue, yet nothing seems to be getting done at all! Honestly you can take my details just aslong as I don’t have to put up with this lag! It’s your servers! Your problem! 

Message 10 of 22 (13,813 Views)
Twitter Stream