Fifa 19 controller issue

by DDarkDog

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 19 controller issue

★★★ Novice

I´ve been having a bug in Fifa 19 that's annoying me so much!!!

So I just opened Fifa 19 very hyped. I had been a console player. This time I bought the game on the pc and plugged my ps4 controller.

When I plugged my controller it asked on which team I wanted to be.

I haven't clicked/moved anything and already it moves itself again to the left. It did that again and again...

After when it "calmed down", I tried it in game... No button was in the same spot. Sometimes there where two times the same control on different buttons. I used my pc and to the menu and tried controlling with the sticks of the controllers to move it. It went back to the left and I disconnected it and then hovered with the mouse over controls and plugged in the controller and clicked every button before it moved again. Then I saw, that the controlls were ok. But the controller didnt work well.

I used an Xbox One controller I have and connected it. Same thing. It didn't move. But the controlls were all wrong.

I tried playing with the keyboard, but it's too hard, I preffer to just stick to the controller.

Please help me!

Message 1 of 32 (97,266 Views)

Accepted Solution

SOLVED!!! :D

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I did indeed find the solution Standard smile

http://ds4windows.com/

I downloaded this, did a security scan and no virus!

This worked out for me Large smile

View in thread

Message 3 of 32 (97,162 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fifa 19 controller issue

★★★★★ Novice
I have the same issue, have you found a fix ?
Message 2 of 32 (97,199 Views)

SOLVED!!! :D

[ Edited ]
★★★ Novice

I did indeed find the solution Standard smile

http://ds4windows.com/

I downloaded this, did a security scan and no virus!

This worked out for me Large smile

Message 3 of 32 (97,163 Views)

★ Guide

I have Logitech rumblepad and the same problem, I have never had such a problem with fifa..shame for EA, 

inputmapper is not correct sollution I think.. (ok possible it works..but..), because EA should have tested this game..before it come out.. I buy it, since 2011, and never had issue with my controller..

I hope patch will come out SOON!

so I go back and play 2018... Frown

Message 4 of 32 (96,957 Views)

Betreff: Fifa 19 controller issue

★★ Novice
i have the Saitek 2500 Gamepad, new one. Until 23.45 am, i was playing FIFA 18 without any trouble, right Analogstick works perfect. And 20 Minutes later, FIFA 19 wont find the right analogstick, the Stick is not listed in the FIFA Gamecontroller Setup. That means, i cant do any skills, no penaltys, no corners. And in the menu, it needs only a little contact with the right Stick and it begins automatically to scroll, from up to down and again and again. try everything , every emulator i was found in the web but nothing works. Send 2 Pictures in 1 hour, load FIFA 18 again,to show the differences between FIFA 18 and FIFA 19 Controller Setup in the game (in 18 the right stick ist listed, in 19 theres no right stick). This was the advice from the EA Support but nothing works: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WOYXB726FQ ps:germans here? (wenn ja,auf deutsch ists einfacher, falls mir einer eine lösung aufzeigen kann. danke.)
Message 5 of 32 (96,795 Views)

★★ Novice

FIFA 18, Gamepad works, both Analog-Sticks, you see "Trainer (Coach") at the bottom, maybe this is the right Analog Stick (maybe?).FIFA 18 Gamepad works, both Sticks

Message 6 of 32 (96,777 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

FIFA19gamepad.pngAnd this is FIFA 19. Look at the bottom, there is no "Trainer (Coach)" like in FIFA 18 (Controllersettings in FIFA). and now i go back to FIFA 18..thanks EA.

Message 7 of 32 (96,774 Views)

★★ Apprentice

stop calling it a solved problem. your solution does not work, at least not for everyone. this doesn't help anyone.

Message 8 of 32 (95,841 Views)

★★ Novice

Try this, it worked for me

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfQ8HN5QEks

Message 9 of 32 (95,710 Views)

★ Apprentice

Same problem with X One controler on cable , didint work for me any solutions (win10)

Message 10 of 32 (95,539 Views)