Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 19 Pro Clubs - An error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

by Ericbrod

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fifa 19 Pro Clubs - An error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

★★ Novice

Every time I finish a pro clubs match I get "An error occurred and your online stats reporting failed" message and save the match as if I left the game and does not progress my pro's stats at all. Is there a possible fix for this? 

Message 1 of 257 (9,295 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 19 Pro Clubs - An error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

This has been fixed in the latest patch which is out now for PC.

It will be out for XB1 and PS4 at a later date.

Thanks for your ongoing patience and support while this was being investigated and fixed.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 244 of 257 (2,891 Views)

All Replies

Re: Fifa 19 Pro Clubs - An error occurred and your online stats reporting failed

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@Ericbrod

***EDIT***

See the post from EA_Andy here

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If a post Answers your question please click on Accept as Solution.
Thank players and help them 'Level Up' by giving them XP.
Thank you for sharing your gaming expertise with your fellow players!
Message 2 of 257 (9,271 Views)

Community Manager
I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/
Message 3 of 257 (9,269 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Solved following ALL these steps:

The good point is that I finally synced my stats and I'm able to improve my VP (after 14 matches)

The bad point is that you need to do all this stuff, FIFA after FIFA, when in 99% you just need to double click and play.

Bravo, EA, for another copypasted FIFA!

Message 4 of 257 (9,257 Views)

An error occured. Online stats reporting failed

★★★★ Novice

Yes, I'm well aware that there's already a topic open for this but a) it suggests that the problem is solved - sort of.

And b) I want to make sure this is seen.

So here goes:

First, I'm on Xbox one.

I started the ten hour trial earlier with the idea of just playing some drop in matches to boost my pro's xp before playing some proper pro clubs.

I played four games at the end of which my average match rating was 8.2 - which isn't too bad, seeing as how my pro is a snail who couldn't trap a box of bricks and has a shot with about as much power as a two year old girl on Mogadon.  But I digress ....

After those four games I continued - WITHOUT PAUSE - to a fifth game. And at the end of that game I got the "Online stats repoting failed" error report.

So I started another game, at the end of which I got the same message.

I checked in here and the answer (allegedly) is to power cycle/hard reset the console.

Not so. I have hard reset my Xbox several times - in different ways - and I'm STILL getting the same error report after each game.

I've had it for 6 games in a row now. My pro's Xp hasn't increased AT ALL and I've received a match rating of 2.0 (it seems) for each game.

So, after 4 games, my AMR was 8.2 and now, after 11 games, it's 4.9 (thanks a bunch EA).

Now here's the thing: if my stats reporting is failing how is it that the fifa leader board is updating using my incorrect match data? Clearly SOMETHING is getting through.

As a result of all this I have a pro who has become 'stuck' at 80 OVR,  a pathetic average match rating, and I've wasted well over 2 hours of my ten hour trial.

Finally, just so I can pin the blame where it actually should be, i booted up FIFA 18 and played a drop in match. No problems at all.

So, quite clearly, this is NOT a connection issue at my end. It IS an EA server issue.

Please sort it out.

And don't tell me that it's solved until it actually is solved.

I thank you - not.

Message 5 of 257 (9,180 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@Chuca79 wrote:

Solved following ALL these steps:

The good point is that I finally synced my stats and I'm able to improve my VP (after 14 matches)

The bad point is that you need to do all this stuff, FIFA after FIFA, when in 99% you just need to double click and play.

Bravo, EA, for another copypasted FIFA!

But yet no, it's NOT solved by following those steps.

Do you want to know what (almost) solved it?

My main fifa pro profile is a striker. I played 11 games in a row with that profile, whilst trying desperately to follow those and other steps, to no avail.

Eventually I found a close thing to a cure. I created a second fifa pro profile and made it a CAM. Then I played a game as a CAM. And, miracle of miracles, my stat reporting was fine.

Excited now, I played a game with my striker profile .... my stat reporting failed. 

So, it OBVIOUSLY has nothing whatsoever to do with needing to power cycle the xbox/clear the cache/sort out connectivity issues. My connection is clearly bloody fine and my Xbox has been power cycled about 12 times.

And here's something more to tickle your curiosity : if I use my CAM profile but play as a striker my stats reporting is 'A ok'. 

On the other hand, if I use my Striker profile t7 play in midfield .... it isn't ok at all.

So there's absolutely no way that the problem can be at my end. The truth is that, despite making about 17 trillion dollars a year from the game, EA and their programmers consistently make an annual pig's ear of this game. Just take a look at the sheer volume and variety of problems reported in these boards over the past 2r hours alone, and we're only in the trial version as yet.

EA Sports are beyond useless. They should be banned from making the game by FIFA. They should also be prosecuted for child exploitation.

Anyway, I've wasted about 3-4 hours of my 10 hour trial. I have an Average Match Rating which I'm ashamed of and a virtual pro who's barely made any improvements at all.

So, what are you going to do about it?

I want my online stats to 'report' properly and I want my 10 hour trial resetting to zero.

I won't hold my breath, of course .

I'm attaching a PNG which shows 10 games in sequence, all of which I scored a match rating of 2 - except the one game where I played, badly as a CAM.

Yours sincerely 

P*seed off to the back teeth of Tanzania

Message 6 of 257 (9,150 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Bump.
Does anyone actually give a hoot?
Message 7 of 257 (9,119 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Is there any update on this problem? It's driving me mad my pro isn't getting any better and my team mates pros are getting much better get loads of skill points and mine is stuck on 81 with 0 skill points.

Message 8 of 257 (9,010 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Doesn't look that way have you got the same issue?

Message 9 of 257 (8,983 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm having the same issue,wasted 4 hours of my trial for nothing because of this error message.

Ea is a joke,make millions from mugs buying packs,yet can't make a few little changes to pro clubs,or even get it working.

Sort it out EA

Message 10 of 257 (8,956 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Play the FIFA 19 Demo

Download the FIFA Demo for PC, PlayStation 4, and Xbox One starting September 13.

View more on EA Help

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help