Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? KillerJerry2109
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Ultimate Team
Which part of the mode? FUT Online Draft Mode
Can you tell us the date (MM/DD/YYYY) that you saw the bug? 08/01/2019
What time did you see the bug? (HH:MM AM/PM) 01:00AM
What is your time zone? GMT (UTC)
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? When I was playing my 3rd game , and I was winning 2-1 , ultimate team crashed and couldnt connect anymore
What happens when the bug occurs? It disconnected me from ultimate team and made me lose my draft
What should be happening instead? Letting me continue my draft

When i was in online draft mode it made me quit ultimate team and I couldn’t connect anymore on ultimate team. Because of this I lost my draft . I would like for EA to give me a online draft token because it is really unfaire to lose because of a fifa bug , I had a pretty good feeling about that draft. Thank you 

KillerJerry2109

Message 1 of 6 (304 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 19 Online draft bug

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @TheAnkleShaker. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 6 (284 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

It sounds like you may be having issues with your connection @TheAnkleShaker. I would suggest taking a look at our Connection troubleshooting steps which you can find here: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

It'll take you a couple of minutes to do them all but please do take the time and do them all.

Let me know how you get on and if you want to share your UO Trace then I'm happy to take a look at how your data is being routed.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 2 of 6 (285 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It wasn’t an issue coming from me , I could play fifa on the other online modes just not ultimate team , and i was on my phone at the same time , my connection was fine . It’s really not my fault and it really sucks that I lost my draft because of this and I still don’t understanf why EA did not send me a online draft token yet

Message 3 of 6 (275 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @TheAnkleShaker just because one mode is working fine does not mean that all are. Opening the ports is very important and if you have multiple devices connected to your network then issues can happen. You have to remember that a disconnection does not mean that your internet dropped, it can be as simple as you not having enough bandwidth to continue the game.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 4 of 6 (259 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Like I said , it was only in ultimate team that I couldn’t connect anymore, I could go online on other modes but not ultimate team. Really , losing my draft because of this really sucked. It shouldn’t happen or at least give me somethiong in return for the inconvenience 

Message 5 of 6 (248 Views)

Community Manager

In situations such as this @TheAnkleShaker the only thing you can do is take a couple of minutes to run through the connection troubleshooting steps.

If you have a UO Trace then I am happy to take a look at it.

Darko

Darko.png
Message 6 of 6 (242 Views)