Original Post

Fifa 19 Career mode Transfer talks broken down

★★★ Apprentice

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? Xpuc7o0
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Transfer negotiations always break down when I try to sell or loan low stats players
What happens when the bug occurs? Every time when I receive an offer for a player and accept it the contract negotiations always break down. For now it happens with younger and low overall players in my team. For example I play with West Ham and I sold Hernandez but I couldn't sell or loan any of my young players.
What should be happening instead? The player have to accept at least one offer instead of refusing all of them.

Please fix that because its very annoying to play. 

Message 1 of 35 (44,534 Views)

Re: Fifa 19 Career mode Transfer talks broken down

★★★★ Novice
Same problem from since fifa 18. EA doesn't give a * about career mode. Last edition I'm buying until they fix this mess. Actually I'm carrying it back in. Makes no sense paying full retail price for the same nonsense.
Message 2 of 35 (44,373 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Having the exact same issue. Definitely an issue with the game coding.

You're getting smaller clubs being able to pay for youth players because of the low value but they are not able to pay the wages the youth player wants so 9/10 times the negotiations will fail.

Code needs to be implemented so that a club will only bid for a player if it thinks it can pay the transfer fee and the expected wage. Currently they are bidding based on transfer fee only so that the wage part falls over.

This has been an issue in Fifa 18, but Fifa 19 its 1000x worse. An answer would be most appreciated, spending 50 quid on a bug that's lasted this long is unacceptable.
Message 3 of 35 (44,337 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

This happens with older fringe players too. I’m my career with Real Madrid transfer talks with Kiko Casilla break down in addition to those with all of the young players

Message 4 of 35 (44,316 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Mine happens on Xbox one
Message 5 of 35 (44,308 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same hing. Happens in PC

Message 6 of 35 (44,105 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m also experiencing this problem on PS4. I even tried to sell the player for $13,000 and they originally offered $900,000 for the player but still no luck. It’s quit frustrating that EA has yet to fix a mechanic in the game. It’s been an issue in previous FIFA games as well. 

Message 7 of 35 (43,940 Views)

★★★ Novice

Any player I try to sell or loan who has a rating under 75 is impossible. It takes at least 10-15 attemptes before I MIGHT get a yes. Even when I loan a player out I try to accept 100% wage responsibility and it still makes no difference. I can’t even sell a player for $100,000 to a good team if he has a low overall rating. It’s so rediculous and a lot of people are having this problem why haven’t they fixed it yet!

Message 8 of 35 (43,836 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Beyond ridiculous now. Career mode is by far my favourite mode but year on year the tweaks are minor to non existent and the bugs are left to manifest themselves yet again. I know EA couldn’t care less because it can’t make anymore money off it but surely fixing the year old bugs only takes half an hour of time to sort out the coding. The youth academy is basically useless if you’re playing with a highly rated team. I’m playing with arsenal and had loan offers from Portugal, the championship, Netherlands, Spain and France and they reject every single one?? Literally accepted over 50 offers and they reject it every time and their wage is £440 so it’s not as thought they’re unaffordable. I don’t know why I’m surprised that you couldn’t give a rats arse to be honest.

Message 9 of 35 (43,674 Views)

★★★ Novice

I agree with every word you said. It’s not as if we are asking for a lot. Just fix the bugs that are inexcusable to begin with and fix the youth academy maybe. I can overlook a lot of the same * every year but just fix the bugs and maybe just one other thing in career mode. I don’t think that’s too much to ask for. Every person who plays career mode that I’ve talked to or read posts like this about, all have one thing in common, we all want the youth system fixed. It’s a joke how it is now and the fact that it’s been the exact same for 8-10 years now it’s embarassing.

Message 10 of 35 (43,575 Views)