Re: Fifa 19 Career Mode Sabotaged?

by icebroker

Original Post

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

For anyone who has suffered from the Player OVR or any FIFA 19 bug, please go to this link and report the error with any screenshots you can add.  The more people reporting the bug to this site, the faster I hope they will work on fixing the issues if it affects a larger number of customers.

Bug Report Link: https://help.ea.com/en-gb/help/fifa/fifa-19/fifa-19-bugs-and-issues/

Go to the bottom of the page and click "Contact Us".

Message 11 of 20 (1,368 Views)

★ Guide

It's blatantly obvious that EA doesn't care the slightest bit about career mode. It gets stripped of more and more features each year, bugs don't get fixed, and are even carried over to the next installments.

Considering the countless bugs that have been reported and not adressed, I highly doubt they'll fix this one.

No microtransactioncs -> no f*** given.

Message 12 of 20 (1,322 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

après plus de 10 ans de fifa c'est ma dernière année seul le mode carrière me passionne et nous sommes plus rien pour EA il y a juste à voir à la vitesse qui résout un problème sur fut. Ils répondent seulement sur les sujets concernant ce mode bref dégoûter. Soit disant qu'il travaille actuellement sur le problème 😂😂😂 sachant que sur console les mises à jours arrivent une semaine après sur pc, mes vacances sur fifa sont foutu. Déçu car j'aime ce jeu,  des bugs il y en a sur tous les jeux mais fifa depuis le 18 et une blague . Il suffirait de retirer la dernière mise à jour pour que tout rentre dans l'ordre le temps qui trouvent le soucis mais sur fut il vont pas être content et eux sont écouté . Le seul mode qui es parfaitement jouable à l'heure actuelle c'est fut... coïncidence juste avant les fêtes ? 

Message 13 of 20 (1,310 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

We don't just request for this bug to be fixed, we demand it EA ! 

Message 14 of 20 (1,251 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same issues. Really pisses me of, was thinking the same thing, they try to force me to Play the part of the game, that could still cost me money. 

Also, do anyone experience buying a player who can obviously grow, but then isn't regarded as promosing when you sign them? Like buying bailey for tottenham, hes not promising (green arrow in training), then buy him to monaco, and then he has it till hes 88. Games * broken 

Message 15 of 20 (1,193 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue, I have only noticed this week though.

its ruined the game for me an I can’t play it until it is fixed. I’m not sure if it was the last update that did it but that’s when I noticed.

i have had fifa since 98 every year without fail and tbh if they fix this soon I’ll still be buying it next year it’s just disappointing this hasn’t been fixed by now. It’s a massive issue and stops CM dead.

Message 16 of 20 (1,167 Views)

★★ Novice

Fifa are clearly making the less profitable game modes worse in an attempt to get us to play ultimate team. Career mode gets worse every year and pro clubs now has bugs that haven’t been resolved since the game came out. So disappointing for me as I’ve paid around £45 for the game and only play these game modes. 

Message 17 of 20 (1,106 Views)

★ Guide

As I am relieved to see that I am not the only one to have this impression! Already over the years, they have removed cool features, such as being able to invest in the stadium or training structures.

Then, they let this mode die over the years bringing only minimal evolutions, whereas many possibilities can be technically put in place. It's the same with the tactical defense that they have imposed on all players over the years, I think it's good that it offers an alternative way to defend but why impose it to the point of no longer being able to play. FUT in classical defense for example?

In short, I seriously think about ironing on PES, I may not be the real names and jerseys but at least I will have a career mode stable and more complete!

Message 18 of 20 (998 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Anyone surprised? Of course not. We’re basically a bunch of masochists at this point.

Message 19 of 20 (796 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

i have same problem. and i always buying fifa games. but this year if they not fix this problem im not gonna buy. not anymore. i think im gonna chose pes this year.

Message 20 of 20 (655 Views)