Original Post

Fifa 19 Career Mode Fixture Congestion

★ Guide

Product: FIFA 19
Platform:PC
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? MattKiely16
Which mode has this happened in? Career Mode
Which part of the mode? Career mode - manager
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Play a normal career season, at various points throughout the season, fixture congestion occurs. Within the space of a 7 day week, I played 4 games.
What happens when the bug occurs? Fixtures organisation causes multiple fixtures to be allocated within an unrealistically short space of time. 4 games can occur within a 7 day week, and I’ve had 6 games in 2 weeks before.
What should be happening instead? Fixtures should follow a realistic schedule based on real-world match organisation, or at the very least fixtures should not be bunched up at certain points.

It’s kind of annoying when you’ve played upwards of 6 games in two weeks, some with only a single day gap between them, to then come up against a team which plays with full stamina. Moreover, injuries become *extremely* common around these times, to the point where you regularly need to play players with less than 80% stamina as the starting 11.

Message 1 of 7 (2,405 Views)

Re: Fifa 19 Career Mode Fixture Congestion

★★★ Apprentice
Unfortunately this fixture frequency was also in previous series.
Message 2 of 7 (2,379 Views)

★ Guide

True, but it’s worth raising it yet again. Sometimes, persistence pays off.

Message 3 of 7 (2,371 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Yes, this is a situation that should be corrected.
Message 4 of 7 (2,364 Views)

★ Guide

Problem for me is that it’s happening more this year than any other, I’m going into cup finals with a skeleton of a team because they all have 50-80% fitness

Message 5 of 7 (2,343 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

This is the dumbest thing in fifa career mode and all the more embarrassing that it’s happened in at least the past 4 FIFAs. It’s unrealistic and you find yourself going into big games playing some absolute plank because your normal starters played the way before yesterday! 

Message 6 of 7 (2,274 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same thing is happening to me. Sometimes I even have matches in 2 days in a row!!! 

Message 7 of 7 (1,351 Views)