Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 18-can not play online friendlies

by Bilal_6871

Original Post

Highlighted

Fifa 18-can not play online friendlies

★★★★★ Novice
Hi,I am facing an issue were i can not play any online friendlies the screen just glitches out and I can't send any invites to friends
Message 1 of 15 (5,805 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Fifa 18-can not play online friendlies

★★ Newbie

What do you mean? There are glitches which prevent you from seeing on the screen or options to send invites are not available to press them?

Message 2 of 15 (4,856 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

When you press the invite button to invite a friend for a friendly, nothing happens. it comes back to the invite screen again.

Message 3 of 15 (4,693 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie
How did u solve it? Cuz am facing same issue
Message 4 of 15 (4,202 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Novice

If i connect with my 4G device Type Nat 3 & so as my friend  (Type Nat3), it doesn't work. But if i change my ISP with type Nat 2, then it works. My friend creates a party , invite me & then send me an inviation. But EA still needs to fix it.

@Bilal_6871 wrote:
Hi,I am facing an issue were i can not play any online friendlies the screen just glitches out and I can't send any invites to friends

Message 5 of 15 (4,067 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice

Guys

Any luck with this? 

EA still haven't fixed it and it has been more than a month now

Message 6 of 15 (3,892 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

No luck mate! still having this same problem since the game was released in september!!!!! makes no sense

Playing an online friendly is like trying to win the lottery!!!

Can EA/Fifa please least tell us why this is happening?!??!??!!?

Message 7 of 15 (3,836 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same problem since the day the game was released!

Its been over a month, massive Patch updates but STILLLLLL this error continues????

Message 8 of 15 (3,831 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
Hey Ismail,

I noted the ticket as a bug report on 11/2, and sent it over to the studio. I haven't heard anything back yet from them.

Unfortunately, it sounds like an issue more on the Fibre and Telkom side of things. The FIFA studio really only has the ability to mitigate network issues for everyone, not in one individual instance such as this. There's a chance that this may go unresolved, as Online Friendlies is working fine for other ISPs.

The ticket has been forwarded though. Should enough people with similar issues from a similar region contact in, the studio will start to to take a closer look at what's going on. If there is any development on this ticket, I will update you and let you know.
Message 9 of 15 (3,498 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Novice
The above was sent to me from Ea.. This is ridiculous
Message 10 of 15 (3,557 Views)
Twitter Stream