by THE_RALPHIE_B

Original Post

Fifa 18-Pro Clubs, Stats don't increase after matches

★★★★★ Novice

Product: FIFA 18
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? nikobob66
Which mode has this happened in? FIFA Pro Clubs
How often does the bug occur? Occasionally (10% - 49%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Create around 10 pros and play around 20 games each maybe up to 50. If you do that at least 2 of your pros will not go up in a rating.
What happens when the bug occurs? Basically, my pro is stuck at 86 rating in ST. It hasn't gone up in at least 20 games and I have deleted my pro, changed play styles, played a game in a different position, all my stats remain exactly identical after every game.
What should be happening instead? I should be receiving stat upgrades every match

There are a wide number of people who have reported this bug and its almost been there since day one yet it hasn't been addressed. I believe it might also linked to the catalogue bug where you don't level or get xp on that either although I think my xp is going up on the catalogue. There has been 2 patches so far and neither have addressed issues regarding the bug. Pro clubs will be far more popular when that is fixed.

Message 1 of 7 (1,258 Views)

Rif.: Fifa 18-Pro Clubs, Stats don't increase after matches

★★★★★ Apprentice

When you see that your overall is frozen to fix, you have to repair the game

Message 2 of 7 (1,246 Views)

Rif.: Fifa 18-Pro Clubs, Stats don't increase after matches

★★★★★ Novice

That isn't a thing on PS4, also my friend has done a fresh install and it doesn't fix it. It needs to be patched, there isn't a 110% solid fix.

Message 3 of 7 (1,234 Views)

Re: Fifa 18-Pro Clubs, Stats don't increase after matches

★★★★★ Apprentice
Past month i have though my pro was stuck many times.

At rating 88....89...90

In the end everytime i thought i was stuck after a few days i got progress again.

But turns out player growth goes very very slow

Im on 400 matches and rating 91.

my advice: keep on playing and u will get growth again...
Message 4 of 7 (1,212 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

At least 3 of my friends are all stuck, we aren't stuck at 88 or higher, I am stuck at 85/86, my friend is 84 and the other is 86 as well. We are genuinely frozen on stats and some of them have played at least 100 games at like 86 rating.

Message 5 of 7 (1,198 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

At least 3 of my friends are all stuck, we aren't stuck at 88 or higher, I am stuck at 85/86, my friend is 84 and the other is 86 as well. We are genuinely frozen on stats and some of them have played at least 100 games at like 86 rating. Yeah

Message 6 of 7 (1,196 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Bug since day 1 and still there

Message 7 of 7 (887 Views)