September 2017 - last edited September 2017
I faced this issue too. Workaround which you can try:
PS4> Settings> Application Saved Data Management
Clear the Fifa 18 saved data on PS4 except the first entry since otherwise it ll bring the introduction match again on Fifa18 start.
That's it. It worked for me.
It looks like some kind of Fifa 18 saved data corruption happening in PS4.
Please try this as it should to help.
DELETING SAVE DATA FILES
1. From the main menu of your PS4 profile, navigate to Settings
2. Scroll down to either “Applications Save Data Management” or “System Storage Management”
3. Select “Save Data in System Storage”
4. Select “Delete”
5. Select either the game in question (for example: NHL 16) or you may have to select “Other”
6. Delete the game (ex: NHL 16), Profile Save Data
Also do this step as well:
1. In the main menu XMB, using the controller scroll right to the Settings.
2. Select the option for PlayStation™Network/Account Management.
3. Choose Restore Licenses.
4. Select Restore.
5. Restart your console