Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 18 Career Mode Crash - new transfers in

by bokata

Original Post

Re: Fifa 18 Career Mode Crash

★★★ Apprentice
I am just buying PES n downloading a patch to gain all teams that's my solution to fifa 18
Message 851 of 1,008 (764 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I feel u and I think I’ve have to do the same. It’s ridiculous!

Message 852 of 1,008 (663 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was lucky enough to find the toxic player that wouldnt let me play (Almiron) , and it seems to be just one, but the wierd part is that:

- He wasnt purchased during the last day of transfers

- He wasnt my last purchased player (it was during my first season - second transfer window), he was the first one

- I was able to play with him for atleast 4 or 5 games.

It was after a squad update (went to play some ultimate team) that I couldnt use him anymore, not even as a sub.

Well, still here to show my support, good luck guys. 

Message 853 of 1,008 (637 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I was lucky enough to find the toxic player that wouldnt let me play (Almiron) , and it seems to be just one, but the wierd part is that:

- He wasnt purchased during the last day of transfers

- He wasnt my last purchased player (it was during my first season - second transfer window), he was the first one

- I was able to play with him for atleast 4 or 5 games.

It was after a squad update (went to play some ultimate team) that I couldnt use him anymore, not even as a sub.

Well, still here to show my support, good luck guys. 

Just curious, have you gone into your second season on CM? If so, did you have contract expiry players that joined your club cause this issue as well? 

Message 854 of 1,008 (627 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
EA not giving any correspondence with in may as well just switch to the competition at least konami looks after their customers ..........
Message 855 of 1,008 (521 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
EA
Electronic Ar$3HOL35
Message 856 of 1,008 (523 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Why produce a game that no can play or can use for that matter why even ignore paying customers that pay your wages it's a disgrace biggest scammers in the industry biggest con artists too and they know this issue why else can't you comment on face book so all this they won't fix is lies as there is enough of us other wise they would let us all comment on Facebook links instead of denying all on forums biggest mistake ever EA has done they will for sure lose my custom
Message 857 of 1,008 (522 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Yeah so I figured it’s the first player you sign in the first January window, shame because Kai Havertz has great potential but for now I will just have to loan him out until it gets fixed!!
Message 858 of 1,008 (495 Views)

★★★★ Novice
NO! It’s the last player you sign! The problem I think is that if you spend the rest of your budget and that last player has a clause for games played then you try playing that many games and you have no bank balance then it can’t possibly work??
Message 859 of 1,008 (490 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@EA_Andy

Any news senor Andy? Any idea when they are going to let you comment next on this issue??? Only I notice you were on another EA thread YET AGAIN this evening but for some reason you still won't update us on any progress that may or may not be happening, with your last comment very nearly 2 weeks ago now Amigo? 

Message 860 of 1,008 (489 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs