Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Fifa 18 Career Mode Crash - new transfers in

by bokata

Original Post

Re: Fifa 18 Career Mode Crash

Champion

@bokata Hopefully this bug get fix in the next update. Great post .

Best regards!

Manny

--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.

Best regards!

Manny
--------------- Please make sure to Accept Solutions and give XP if I provided you with assistance.
Message 1001 of 1,008 (4,897 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Pc. Jason eguerre
Same date always first season of career mode 26th of may same as other savings as well but with other dates teams using were. Rsc anderlecht. Real madrid. Boavista. Ac milan all the same suddenly i cant sim dates anymore game freezes and crashes all different dates but more likely after march always. Pls fix this as this is still a problem already 2 months after the release and still not fixed
Message 1002 of 1,008 (4,716 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Pc. Jason eguerre
Same date always first season of career mode 26th of may same as other savings as well but with other dates teams using were. Rsc anderlecht. Real madrid. Boavista. Ac milan all the same suddenly i cant sim dates anymore game freezes and crashes all different dates but more likely after march always. Pls fix this as this is still a problem already 2 months after the release and still not fixed
Message 1003 of 1,008 (4,714 Views)

★★★★ Novice

It is really great to see how the biggest game publisher in the world adresses bugs and responds to "feedback" the paying community is giving them. How many weeks now with no official response ? How many pages need to be filled with comments so that they reply ? Dear EA this is a joke, you have sold an incomplete game and then not even have the decency to give a statement to your buying customers ? I have now waited another week since my last post, this will definatley be my last fifa and probably my last EA game as well. Just keep on advertising a game wich is not working...  If this would be any other product and not a computer game this company and the way they treat their customers wouldn't exist too long.....

Message 1004 of 1,008 (4,693 Views)

★★★★ Novice

@kampfwurst3000 I absolutely agree with you. This is an insane situation. After nearly 2 months and we are seeing crashes in career mode. How many weeks or months we have to wait to solve ? Enough is enough !

Message 1005 of 1,008 (4,667 Views)

★★★★ Novice

WTF?? When will this be fixed? 

Crashes on Career mode. Completed first Competition in America, then when I enter first season and it simulates the first set of games, it crashes. 

Any ideas on how to fix it. 

I promise you this EA, if you dont fix this bug in your game, it will be the last time I purchase one of your games.

Fix it.

Message 1006 of 1,008 (4,597 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
The most recent update made my CM completely unplayable. I cannot start any team sheet even if I start 11 players from my original team. It is ridiculous that EA cannot fix this. My last gasp of hope was trying to avoid crashes on my new XBOX ONE X but it still crashes every time. I am extremely disappointed, and this will likely cause me to finally switch to PES!
Message 1007 of 1,008 (4,393 Views)

Community Manager

Hi all,

It looks as though the issue that was causing crashing for a lot of people in this thread has now been fixed. This was when new players were brought in on the transfer window.

I know some of you are still experiencing crashing and in order to record and track that I'd appreciate if you could start a new thread with a subject line and post that provides as many details as possible about the specific crash you're having to include:

- Platform

- At what point do you crash

- What happened before the crash to make it happen

- Does the crash occur on a new save

I'm going to lock this thread because it's becoming difficult to track different issues as they're all under one "crashing" thread, whereas there may be different issues we need to track.

Thanks again for all of your patience while we looked into these issues.

- Andy -

Message 1008 of 1,008 (40,996 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs