by bokata

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 18 Career Mode Crash - new transfers in

[ Edited ]
★ Apprentice

I Play the game on PS4
PSN ID: beouwulf12

So I have the following issue, when I play career mode(manager) the first game of the preseason i played with no bugs at all, then i made some transfers and with the new additions to the main squad i cant play the game crashes to home screen... So I tried playing with the subs and its okay... its clear that this is a FIFA bug, the problem is not in my PS4 i have updated it and the game as well... nothing new. I cant simply stop using some players cause who know who will be the next bugged one. Please fix the game as soon as possible, because I spent a lot of money for my country's standards... and i cant play the game...

Message 1 of 1,008 (63,450 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fifa 18 Career Mode Crash

Community Manager

Hi all,

It looks as though the issue that was causing crashing for a lot of people in this thread has now been fixed. This was when new players were brought in on the transfer window.

I know some of you are still experiencing crashing and in order to record and track that I'd appreciate if you could start a new thread with a subject line and post that provides as many details as possible about the specific crash you're having to include:

- Platform

- At what point do you crash

- What happened before the crash to make it happen

- Does the crash occur on a new save

I'm going to lock this thread because it's becoming difficult to track different issues as they're all under one "crashing" thread, whereas there may be different issues we need to track.

Thanks again for all of your patience while we looked into these issues.

- Andy -

View in thread

Message 1008 of 1,008 (41,020 Views)

All Replies

★★ Novice

yes could EA follow up this error as i cant continue to play

Message 2 of 1,008 (63,212 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I have exactly same problem with career mode. It's started after pre-season tournament. I made some transfers and i think some player affects this error. Game crash when i try to go play next game, sometimes i can pass crash when i sim next game, but now it isn't work anymore. EA take your responsibility and fix this problem. My ps4 is working fine and every other game i have, this is not my systems fault.
Message 3 of 1,008 (63,186 Views)

★★★★ Novice
its pathetic. Everybody has this crashing issue
Message 4 of 1,008 (63,099 Views)

★★★★ Novice

surely not everybody 

Message 5 of 1,008 (63,095 Views)

★★★★ Novice
A good few are. They put so much effort into the game this year and It doesn’t even run smoothly haha
Message 6 of 1,008 (63,069 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Now i know what is causing this! If i try to play next game with my second goalkeeper Fructhl, in starting 11, game crashes every time. But if i start with Dragowski, game works fine. Other players doesnt matter, it's just Fructhl.
Message 7 of 1,008 (63,003 Views)

★ Apprentice

Yeah its certain players but in my game it isnt Fruchtl i started two separate games and in both different players were the issue...who knows who else will be bugged Standard smile 

Message 8 of 1,008 (62,997 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Okay, it seems that in my team i have one contaminated player.
Message 9 of 1,008 (62,987 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Will this be fixed I have it to
Message 10 of 1,008 (62,805 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs