Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Fifa 18 Career Mode Crash

by perkendes

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

Hey guys, Ive been reading you since I first got hit by the bug like arround 2-3 weeks ago. Ive been playing fifa carrer mode ever since 2006-2007 and the truth is that Ive never been this discouraged to play the game. Well, I decided to send the news to Gamespot and The Know, with links to this forum and the stories that The Sun and The Daily Mail did. I also explaind how EA have treated its fans with censorship and unnesesary messages. I hope this helps putting a little more preassure over EA shoulders. Hope we all get a solution soon.

Message 831 of 1,008 (1,367 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

@JordyVent

Sorry to inform you but it has been mentioned on here many times before that the issue existed before the first patch also. Hope we get a fix soon Jordy.

@txzero1

Well done for that. The more we report it to different outlets the better. I think Watchdog in the UK is the best to report it too because they don't mess about and will follow it up if enough people complain and will name and shame EA on Television too in order to getting the answers we need. 

Message 832 of 1,008 (1,343 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
If ya all have problem with transfers in career mode i have a solution...if u wanna buy player,add that player on shortlist and then go in transfer hub and start a negotiation.I hope that this gonna help.
Message 833 of 1,008 (1,325 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Apprentice

It has been mentioned before by others on here but how many of us have actually done it only this is definitely the best way to getting a breakthrough on this issue...

We MUST all REPORT this to Wacthdog which for anyone who doesn't live in the uk is an awesome televison show that looks out for consumers (customers) who are being ripped off. Investigating companies and exposing them for any issues like this, fighting for answers to questions that people deserve to know as well as ensuring the correct services, products are being delivered and if not full refunds or compensation etcetera.

The link below will direct you to the reporting your story section of their website

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b006mg74/contact

Alternatively just search for BBC watchdog on Google for their website.

Come on everyone let's do this because we aren't getting anywhere at the moment. They will not even engage with us and quite frankly we have all clearly had enough now of this.

Message 834 of 1,008 (1,309 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

Watchdogs are ok but people in here are missing a crucial key point.

Why gaming media is silent? Do they have tight bonds with EA so they are not publishing a news about it? I mean this bug is so obvious now, hard to ignore.

I sent a mail to Kotaku, they are still silent. Youtubers are silent. IGN, Gamespot etc. are silent. Why?

Message 835 of 1,008 (1,146 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I find it very odd that EA have gone radio silent on this issue with no confirmation of whether it will be fixed by a patch (or any kind of news actually). All it would take is a brief press release saying they are aware and a patch will be out by such a date...
Message 836 of 1,008 (1,094 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

@perkendes

Not surprising that IGN haven't picked up this. For youtubers playing FUT, are often given coins from EA to buy packs, so they can showcase packs. Generating more money for FUT.

Some youtubers playing have the standard  squads, not causing any trouble so they dont care.

Another light article from 6.Octrober

https://www.hrkgame.com/newsroom/fifa-18-players-reporting-major-career-mode-bug

Message 837 of 1,008 (1,069 Views)

★ Apprentice
Message 838 of 1,008 (1,008 Views)

★★★★ Novice
I’m still waiting 55 minutes into my “estimated 25-30 minutes to speak to an online advisor. Watch this space!
Message 839 of 1,008 (923 Views)

★★★★ Novice
Okay an hour is gone and so is my lunch break, I haven’t got time for this *. Although I did see a link a few pages back for the DailyMail showing that this has been recognised by everyone except EA themselves. Robbing *
Message 840 of 1,008 (906 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs