Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Fifa 18 Career Mode Crash

by MauR0XXX4

Original Post

★★★★ Novice

I sent the link to this page to a Youtube gaming news channel. I suggest you all do the same, flood them with e-mails or something, sent it to ESPN (they have e-sports shows I think) or whatever. I know that fixing games may take some time, but this silence is ridiculous no admin even showed up here to give an update or a least an explanation, they are all too busy answering to the FUT cash grab mode threads here. This is the last time I buy anything EA related, people need to start talking with their wallets. 

Also, on the topic of the game bug... @freddiedarlison
I too only transferred players with a starhead (real face), I was rebuilding Leicester with only real face players. I noticed that other people here were having this bug with starhead players too.
I bought a bunch of youngsters and a low rated guy from the US because it was deadline transfer time and I couldn't finish the deals I wanted so I grabbed Eriq Zavaleta to fill a hole in the squad. He ended up being the player that is crashing my game. I'm afraid if I buy other players the bug will spread and the whole squad will become unplayable.

Message 711 of 1,008 (1,018 Views)

★★★★★ Apprentice
It seems the more time goes by the more people are buying the game and coming across this error code.
There is load of threads on this all complaing the same thing ea's poor customer feedback.
Guys all we can do is share it on social media. Its a powerfull thing social media, this will not blow over EA
Let it go viral what we got to lose? A broken game?
Thanks
Message 712 of 1,008 (963 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★ Apprentice

I've already tweeted to EA and Playstation about the problem. I have a lot of likes. Hope people think twice before they buy this game...

Message 713 of 1,008 (890 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@Laser_Unicorn_TG thats a good idea! And speaking of YouTube and a few people have mentioned this but I do find it odd that fifa YouTubers don't seem to have picked up on this problem. There are a lot of fifa 18 career mode series vids out there as well.....
Message 714 of 1,008 (876 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Let's contact #CR7. "Hi Ronaldo, did you know that EA is using your image to sell a crappy game?" #EANotOK

Message 715 of 1,008 (862 Views)

★ Apprentice

I think the problem is solved today I played with Atletico and Portugal both online and offline and it don't crash.

Message 716 of 1,008 (839 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Lol this broken game isn't our fault. 

When you do advertising like hell, you should develop a game without major issues. Small ones can be ignored.

But if you publish a broken game after all those resources and advertising, it's normal that people would "cry like a little girl".

Now go and play your FUT and buy microtransactions with your dad's money. Good boy!

Message 717 of 1,008 (746 Views)

★★★★ Novice

What are you talking about I have been playing career mode every day no issues...just sim through the first year until they fix it. season 2 no problems....season 3 no problems. Are you getting the picture????

Message 718 of 1,008 (716 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Apprentice

Well i want fix. I paid money, so i got a right to play a game without issues. This is so simple. They didn't advertise bugs, issues or crashes before release. They advertised new improvements on career mode so i invested my money in this game. In summary, they sold me bugs and errors that they didn't tell me before release. 

I don't wanna sim my entire season, this is absolutely absurd. It's like simulating an entire first chapter of an RPG game and start playing from chapter 2. If we leave it to your hands (and people like you) we will not be able to see a fix until 2019. This is not a solution so stop shouting like you found a solution. 

Whoever says "don't complain" are losers who doesn't even know what are their rights.

FUT Off mates.

Message 719 of 1,008 (885 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

@CarthossIt's good that you've found a work around that you're happy with, but to be fair, there's a couple of posts on here from players that have done what you suggest and have still experienced crashes in Season 2 or 3. I would suggest that if it's working fine for you, then that's great, but the likelihood is that you haven't tried playing an affected player in your starting 11. The rest of us will continue to post here, or monitor what goes on until either the EA geniuses that released a broken game fix it, or we get so bored of ea's lousy 'customer service' that we go and buy PES instead.

Message 720 of 1,008 (789 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs