Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Re: Fifa 18 - Can't connect to EA servers

by Rayphond

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fifa 18 - Can't connect to EA servers

★★ Novice

Hi everyone

Just bought Fifa 18 for PC and I can't connect to EA servers. I keep getting this message: 'We can't connect you to EA servers right now. Log in to Origin in Online Mode to access online features."

What is strange is that Origin is online, all my other games are working fine and all my other Fifa editions (17, 16, etc) are working fine. Did anybody have the same issue?

Thanks!

Message 1 of 17 (15,069 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★★ Novice

OK. So I've finally got it to work. All you need to do is to download new origin client and reinstall it (first remove old one, then make a clean install). Worked for me hope it will work for you. Good luck.

View in thread

Message 5 of 17 (26,508 Views)

All Replies

★★★★★ Newbie

I have the exact same issue, can't seem to find a solution for this anywhere.

Message 2 of 17 (14,935 Views)

★★ Novice

Hi FlappSr! Do you by any chance have Avast as your virus protection program? I do and I'm just trying to rule out all the possibilities. Thanks!

Message 3 of 17 (14,920 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same problem here, have you found any solution to this? 

Message 4 of 17 (14,784 Views)

★★★★ Novice

OK. So I've finally got it to work. All you need to do is to download new origin client and reinstall it (first remove old one, then make a clean install). Worked for me hope it will work for you. Good luck.

Message 5 of 17 (26,509 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Thank you so much Krafcu, you are the best! It worked just fine for me. Best regards!

Message 6 of 17 (14,484 Views)

★★★ Newbie

"we can't connect you to ea servers right now. log in to origin in online mode to access online features" this my problem in fifa 18 but now i have latest version of origin. i can't access  ultimate team play and online features pls help me

Message 7 of 17 (12,513 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Well I'm very confused at this point I just don't know what to do. Please I would like a well detailed explanation on how to resolve this. Please and Thanks.

Message 8 of 17 (11,065 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

It didn't work for me though. Is your Fifa 18 on your origin because mine isn't .Please help me.

Message 9 of 17 (11,062 Views)

★★★★ Newbie

We can't connect to EA servers on Fifa 18 either.  How do you download a new origin?  I am doing this for my son and have no clue what I am doing and he is getting really annoyed with it!! Help

Message 10 of 17 (7,259 Views)

fifa-zigzag-img

Open these ports in FIFA 18

Try opening (or forwarding) these ports to help improve your connection.

View more on EA Help

fifa-18-promo-img-2

Update your FUT Security Question

Help keep your FUT account secure to the max! This one is separate from your EA Account.

Use EA Help's steps on your trusted device
orange-gradient-rectangle-image

Prevent disconnects and DNFs

Troubleshoot your connection to avoid DNFs