Few issues about the new update

by MitchellFJN

Original Post

Few issues about the new update

★★ Novice
So except for the free premium crate not available, there are some other things I noticed
-FPS drop likely at UI interchanging, car revving before race, and 90% of the time during the card shuffle animation
- before the card shuffle animation, the glow behind the text expands oddly (I forgot what the text says but its right before the card shuffle)
-paints keep "resetting" - I picked matte black rims but then few sessions later its definitely not matte black, same for the body, however in the modshop it shows that matte black was equipped, and selecting the colour again would repaint it matte black (Tried on RX-7 FD, BNR32, Dodge Challenger SRT DEMON, and the demon showed black metallic rims, same for the BNR32) this issue arose after reinstallation of the game and restoring the cloud data in an attempt to get rid of an audio glitch before the update
Android 8.0 Asus Zenfone 3 mobile No Limits
Any insight? Thanks!
Message 1 of 2 (846 Views)

Re: Few issues about the new update

★★★ Newbie

so this is the only way i could figure out how to make a complaint the new update is glitching out i have my account one two devices and i switched from my tablet to my phone yesterday and i did have like 80,000 cash then on my phone it dropped my profile to 25,000 and i also had 9/10 for the Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32 now i only have 4/10 i realize today when i went to buy the last one id like something done about this because this is bull crap that i work so hard to get all of it and then its just gone if you guys could get back to me at [edit: email address removed] that would be great thank you and have a nice day.

Message 2 of 2 (509 Views)