Re: Festival pass Sims

by bmb46

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Festival pass Sims

★★★ Newbie

Just bought a Festival pass ,my bank removed my money,but i didint get a Festival pass?whats going on? The Sims mobile was writen no money was removed for bank acc,but i see IT was removed!!

Message 1 of 3 (963 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there @mazoji27 

There are a few things to try when you're missing an item you've purchased like this:

• Completely close Sims Mobile and relaunch the app
  • Restart your device
  • If you play on iOS, open the Settings menu in-game and select the Restore Purchases option 

If you're still not seeing that Festival Pass, go ahead and submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can look into this a bit further with you and see what's happened.

solaire.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (891 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there @mazoji27 

There are a few things to try when you're missing an item you've purchased like this:

• Completely close Sims Mobile and relaunch the app
  • Restart your device
  • If you play on iOS, open the Settings menu in-game and select the Restore Purchases option 

If you're still not seeing that Festival Pass, go ahead and submit an in-game help request following the steps here so the live support team can look into this a bit further with you and see what's happened.

solaire.png

Message 2 of 3 (892 Views)

★ Novice

@mazoji27 wrote:

Just bought a Festival pass ,my bank removed my money,but i didint get a Festival pass?whats going on? The Sims mobile was writen no money was removed for bank acc,but i see IT was removed!!

I bought the little Festival pass on May 16 and the same thing happened. A message came up, that no money had been deducted from my account but it had been withdrawn money but I did not receive a passport. I have been asking for help since May 16 and now there are only three weeks left. I have sent copies of everything they asked for and some support wrote that they would be made from a PC or Mac. I play from my iPad and have an old broken PC that does not count. I do not understand and very sorry.

Message 3 of 3 (728 Views)