Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Feedback From Turkey

by mustafali268

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Feedback From Turkey

★★★ Newbie

I have been playing Fifa for many years. Lately, Fifa has been improved in a very good way and I really appreciate it. However, I would love to give a feedback to the developers about how Fifa goes in Turkey. I want to describe what I hear the most from players in Turkey, also myself. Hope, Fifa developers consider feedbacks.

*Players' Faces in Turkish Super League are quite far away from reality unless they have played for a big European football Club before. I am sure there are many Fifa players who hate in Turkey. Most of them think that it is a kind of racism but I believe that Fifa will figure it out soon. Since they cannot mdify faces, people choose to play PES , in order to edit faces.

*There should be a Turkish Commentary (In Turkey, we speak Turkish and almost noone can understand or read in Arabic. So, Arabic commentary makes no sense for Turkish Fifa players)

*There is no Turkish Stadium in Fifa games. As a simple example, 2018-2019 Uefa Super Cup Final will be played in Vodafone Park (Beşiktaş's stadium in İstanbul) and the stadium is not included in the game. In the last decade, there have been constracted more than 15 new and modern stadiums in Turkey, but still, there is not any of them in the game.

*Fans and Chants: As a Beşiktaş fan, I think we have one of the craziest fans in all over the world (Beşiktaş,Liverpool and Dortmund fans). In previous years, we organised the first silent chant to draw attention to Deaf People (Beşiktaş-Benfica CL game). Again, in a CL Game, Werner (RB Leipzig) had to leave the game because of the noise in the stadium. We have the desibel record. We also have the record for watching a European Game with the most fans in the stadium (Beşiktaş- Liverpool, 60.000 fans). After each game in Super League, there is always a show between fans and the winning team. (something like İceland do after their win)
Also other teams have good fans and chants.

I hope developer consider my feedback and try to pay more attention to Turkish Super League.
Best Regards

Message 1 of 2 (46 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Feedback From Turkey

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @mustafali268.

I will pass it on to the team.

Darko

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (27 Views)

All Replies

Re: Feedback From Turkey

Community Manager

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback with the community @mustafali268.

I will pass it on to the team.

Darko

Message 2 of 2 (28 Views)

fifa-19-promo-splash

Having trouble connecting to your game?

Try these steps first to clear up any problems you may have when connecting to an EA game.

Troubleshoot and test your connection

fifa-19-player-splash

Secure your account

Turn on Login Verification to access FUT Web and Companion Apps, and protect your information.

View more on EA Help