Re: Faulted GA battle

by Gastmahl

Original Post

Faulted GA battle

★★★ Novice

Hi.  I went to launch GA today.  I picked my squad and went to start the battle.  Either the game crashed or my wifi did.  It rebooted after several retries. When I came back in my squad is gone and I got credit for a battle I never got into.   I could have won it easily.  It looks like I'm going to lose this overall battle by 2 points. Is there anything that can be done?  Hate going out in the first round like this. 

Lost my jedi squad going against luke. 

Message 1 of 7 (646 Views)

★ Novice

Have the same problem... game is loading over minutes and my fleet is gone

Message 2 of 7 (591 Views)

★ Novice

And the 2nd fleet the same bug.

I‘m on the latest IOS on iPad.

Message 3 of 7 (587 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue here, battling for first place and I went in with my ships and got stuck for 30min in loading before I shut down the app. Of course I go back in and behold my ships are all gone and he has one battle against him with no damage, EA better be giving us good rewards for this crap. I will probably get second place because of it. 

Message 4 of 7 (569 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Me too. Lost 2 fleet battles because I was stuck in the loading screen. This is frustrating!

Message 5 of 7 (564 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same with 2x fleet battles in GA - may well cost the match

Message 6 of 7 (543 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

Same thing happened to me. Lost my top 2 fleets, and most likely this GA round, to the loading screen. It never comes back from loading screen. Very frustrating!

Message 7 of 7 (537 Views)