Fashion Gems for last week contest not received

by Here4Snacks

Original Post

Re: Fashion Gems for last week contest not received

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

As many of you have confirmed (thanks!) this should be fixed now. If any of you didn't get your rewards for last week, please, let us know!

Thanks for your patience while the team worked on this!,
-Mai
Message 31 of 34 (1,470 Views)

★★ Novice

I never got my gems yesterday or today for last week so this isn't fixed. First time I didn't get my gems. How can I contact support to get my fashion gems redeemed?

Message 32 of 34 (539 Views)

EA app Team
Hi @st0rmtrooperx,

Thanks for letting us know! Do you remember how many stickers your Sims got?

The best way of contacting support is by following these steps: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Technical-Issues/How-to-contact-support-for-The-Sims-Mobile/m-p/6773411

Cheers,
-Mai
Message 33 of 34 (526 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

Hi @EA_Mai

ive only been playing a couple of weeks and got stickers last week. However when contest finished yesterday Monday 24th September there was a long break of nearly an hour before new contest began but I have not received any gems for last week. I worked really hard partying and befriending and should have received full allocation for my 4 sims as they had over the sticker threats hold so I’m a bit disappointed as I was really looking forward to heading to Izzy’s to get something fab to wear for parties. Will we get these gems or do we have to open a case file. Thanks for your help and look forward to advise on this.

Message 34 of 34 (440 Views)