Fashion Gems for last week contest not received

by Here4Snacks

Original Post

Re: Fashion Gems for last week contest not received

★★★★ Expert

Can we retire our sims or do we need to wait until after this is fixed?

Message 21 of 34 (631 Views)

Re: How long after weekly fashion contest does it take to get fashion gems?

★★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234 wrote:

I got this message 

I got that but no gems and i always get my gems when i get that pop up.  Eeeeek!  What’s going on 😰

Message 22 of 34 (626 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

I have a Sim I need to retire and now I don't know what to do! I don't want to lose her gems in case we actually get them, but if we don't get them I want to promote my other Sim!

Message 23 of 34 (591 Views)

★ Guide

how long has this issue been? 3 month already? and this problem still there? i didnt get my fashion gem too, its for the first time. And its right, for us level 40 player who cant do anything anymore except do sticker contest and trying make new outfit at izzy shop its so SAD.

https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Did-not-receive-prize-from-last-week-s-sticker-contest/m-... (Its 3 month already if i am not wrong)

But i do know some player there that get this problem so many times. Never receive fashion gem from contest really something right.

Send my regards to the team that takes care of this case, this is just 3 months since the problem appear. you did GREAT JOB. KEEP IT UP. i think the standard procedure to solve the problem maybe a year? so if its still 3 month and the problem still there its normal i guess. And @EA_Mai keep your spirit up :eahigh_file:, it seem you will always get our complaint because your team did a great job to handle problem.

Message 24 of 34 (585 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I don’t understand why this is considered a technical issue since it was in bugs for weeks. I just got the notification that the new sticker week started yet, again, no tally result for last week nor gems 😩

I’m in the same boat as @Simfanatic08 have a sim I want to retire but no idea if doing so will make me loose my gems all together and it’s not like we can wait because the sim I want to retire is now racking up gems for the new weeks so it’s like do I miss out on heirlooms or do I gamble and possibly miss out on gems.

Message 25 of 34 (584 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

I too always get the gems when the period ends. But not with the latest period. 

Edit: Also received it just now like @terogamusaudiHaz said. 

Message 26 of 34 (554 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Expert

I received the new gems reward just now! It is not a lost cause yet guys! Kudos to the team :eahigh_file:

And it's safe to say, I also got the extra gems for my retired sims!

Message 27 of 34 (548 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I just got my gems also.  Thank you 8^)

Message 28 of 34 (539 Views)

★★★★★ Expert

Got my gems and then some! Thank you so much, EA! 🖤

Message 29 of 34 (507 Views)

Me too, YES!!!!!!

Message 30 of 34 (480 Views)