Fashion Gems for last week contest not received

by Here4Snacks

Original Post

Highlighted
Accepted Solution

Fashion Gems for last week contest not received

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Guide

What did you do ???!!! Never had this bug but today I missed out completely, never got the new announcement that the new sticker week started just my tally from last week (which was well over 20stickers per theme per sim) was wiped and now the new tally has started.

Those who missed out, did you need to do anything to get your gems? (If so what) Or is this a lost cause?

I don’t want to open a case because the last time I reported missing items I was told that customer service can only replace simoleons or refund simcash.

I know you guys are working on the seasons patch (because of those bugs) but you need to focus on this app, there is just too many gamebreakers now. 

ID: 1003133057821

Message 10 of 34 (1,051 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Fashion Gems for last week contest not received

EA app Team
Hi everyone,

As many of you have confirmed (thanks!) this should be fixed now. If any of you didn't get your rewards for last week, please, let us know!

Thanks for your patience while the team worked on this!,
-Mai

View in thread

Message 31 of 34 (1,467 Views)

All Replies

Re: [Fixed?] Never received Fashion Gems

★★★★★ Novice
This just happened to me today, I don't even get the messages for the new contests anymore and this morning I tried giving other Sims stickers but it just said "There is no sticker contest" or something like that.
Message 1 of 34 (1,041 Views)

Re: How long after weekly fashion contest does it take to get fashion gems?

[ Edited ]

I think the bug happened again. Do we have to get on at a certain time to receive
the fashion gems?

Message 2 of 34 (1,042 Views)

I got this message 

Message 3 of 34 (1,028 Views)

★★★★ Expert

@whackywhippet234  I haven't even gotten that yet.  I have the new stickers available to use, but I haven't gotten the notice yet or the fashion gems.  They usually show up for me about 2 hours ago so I'm getting a little concerned that the bug has returned.  I've been told in the past that it can take a couple of days, but I don't know.

Message 4 of 34 (1,047 Views)

★★★★ Expert

I also haven’t received mine yet @whackywhippet234. I hope we’ll get them soon 😥

Message 5 of 34 (1,045 Views)

I hope not. My sim had 11, 10 and 13 stickers and i need those 9 and what ever the amount is for getting 5 stickers in one category 

Message 6 of 34 (1,044 Views)

Same. Im trying to get sims cash and now that u get it by geting Izzy outfits.... I need all the fashion gems I can get

@terogamusaudiHaz wrote:

I also haven’t received mine yet @whackywhippet234. I hope we’ll get them soon 😥

Message 7 of 34 (1,032 Views)

★★★★★ Guide

I haven't received my gems either yet... Frown

Message 8 of 34 (1,021 Views)

★★★★ Expert
I've had it very late before, so I'm not panicking yet, lol. I once had it wednesday night!!
Message 9 of 34 (1,018 Views)