Family Portrait boots me from the game

by SleepyJaxon

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Family Portrait boots me from the game

★★ Novice

My family portrait is now a picture of a church (as you would see if you were at someone else’s party)and when I click on it the game boots me out and I have to restart the game. Also when I click on the stalk basket to have another baby it tells me I need to move someone out (even though I only have 10 sims) but I can’t move anyone out as the portrait just boots me. 

I was playing yesterday and went to try and see if the portrait was working (even though it’s still the church). When I clicked on it there was 2 other sims, one was blacked out asking me to create (even though I have 4 active sims) and though clicking the create button didn’t do anything. The other wasnt my sim and when I clicked it I wasn’t able to do anything with it. I then went back to the game and this sim was walking around. I clicked on it and was able to go to their own house and account. 

Ive logged it with EA but no one has gotten back to me as yet and wondering if anyone else has ever had this issue? Hoping my account hasn’t been hacked

Message 1 of 6 (570 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Family Portrait boots me from the game

★★ Novice

Yes. EA rolled my game back a few days and it’s fixed. Not sure what happened but it’s working again. 

View in thread

Message 4 of 6 (530 Views)

All Replies

Hero

Hi @SleepyJaxon 

Let's wait a bit for an answer. This is definitely not the way it should be.

CCP Hero Banner - Blue.png

AHQ Guardian - Volunteer Moderator

Message 2 of 6 (556 Views)

Hero

@SleepyJaxon is your issue fixed? Have you got an answer?

Message 3 of 6 (533 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes. EA rolled my game back a few days and it’s fixed. Not sure what happened but it’s working again. 

Message 4 of 6 (531 Views)

Hero

What a relief! I'm glad your game is back to normal. 😊

Message 5 of 6 (523 Views)

★★ Novice

Thank you! Definitely a relief! ☺️

Message 6 of 6 (515 Views)