Falsely banned

by AToasterJpeg

Original Post

Falsely banned

★★★ Newbie

I was falsely banned. I play on Steam and suddenly I get an email saying my account was banned for cheating. I couldn't have cheated myself since I do considerably worse than my friends. Even my best damage and kills are a lot worse than my friends. So I can only assume my account was hacked but if my account was hacked I would have received an email saying that there was an a new login. I have taken several steps to secure my account. I want my account back as I have near 500 hours since starting in the middle of season 7 and have spent money on it. I don't want to lose all the things I had on my account. I have created a case for now and pray that I can get my account back, otherwise I give up.

Message 1 of 3 (149 Views)

Re: Falsely banned

Community Manager

@AToasterJpeg 

If you feel you have been incorrectly banned, you can dispute any action against your EA account by following the steps in this article:

https://help.ea.com/en/help/account/information-about-banned-or-suspended-accounts/

Thanks.

barry.png
Message 2 of 3 (116 Views)

Re: Falsely banned

★★★ Newbie

That's it! I give up! My other account got banned for cheating and I made sure that it wasn't hacked. I genuinely don't even know what's causing my accounts to be flagged as cheating. I want to play more Apex but at this point I don't even think I will be able to play for a week before another account gets randomly banned. You win, EA. It was fun playing Apex while it lasted.

Message 3 of 3 (98 Views)