Re: Falling through elevator on Kashyyyk stage! [ Story Spoilers ]

by EA_Atic

Original Post

Falling through elevator on Kashyyyk stage! [ Story Spoilers ]

★ Novice

After defeating the Ninth Sister, you're required by the game to head back to the Mantis and head to Dathomir. On the way back, you are required by the game to take a shortcut elevator back up to the refinery—there is no other way back. As elevators and other obstacles are means for the game to render and load, the game does just this for me. Unfortunately, however, for me, it pauses and the frames freeze, making Cal fall through the elevator to the bottom of the elevator shaft, where he gets stuck. There is no way for me to escape this fate except exciting to the title screen and coming back in, but it keeps happening.

I have tried various means to fix this problem, from a clean boot on my PC, to lowering my graphic and framerate settings to the absolute minimum, to no avail. While the game might be as free of any sort of frame lag, I keep falling through this darn elevator.

I use Windows 10 64-bit, an AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core Processor, and a Radeon RX 570 Series. I'd love some help, as I can't actually progress with the game whatsoever now. 

Message 1 of 2 (440 Views)

Re: Falling through elevator on Kashyyyk stage! [ Story Spoilers ]

EA DICE Team

Thanks for the post! @Alygosa 

Can you make a bug report here: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/bd-p/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-bugreport-en

/Atic 

Message 2 of 2 (399 Views)