Fallen Jedi won't start?

by Przemo_No

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Fallen Jedi won't start?

★★ Novice

Hello, I just installed the game, went through many "upgrading" steps, pressed  "space" to play and.....nothnig happens! It just hangs on there seems forever...

What can be a problem? i do not think it's my PC - it is MSI gaming rig.

Thanks!

Message 1 of 11 (6,446 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will not Start...!!

★★★ Newbie

You may have figured it out by now, when selecting your difficulty you need to hold down the space bar until the circle of dots around SPACE Select becomes fully connected.  It actually took me a few tries as well.  It is sort of an odd place to require you to hold it, it also shows up again later in the skill tree just so you're aware.

View in thread

Message 5 of 11 (6,465 Views)

All Replies

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order will not Start...!!

★★★★ Novice

Star Wars Jedi: Fallen Order.... i can't start the game with PC.  

When i select Start New Journey... 4 selections are available

Story Mode

Jedi Knight

Jedi Master

Jedi Grand Master

When i select any of the above 4 .... there is the SPACE Select    ESC Back

When i hit the Space bar the game does not launch...

the only thing that happens is where the dotted circle around the SPACE Select ... the top right hand side of the dotted circle lights up and there is a noise... but the game does not start.... how to start PLEASE... thank you.

Message 2 of 11 (6,531 Views)

Jedi fallen order. Can’t start the game.

★★★ Newbie

Every time I launch the game the logo for it comes up for a moment then my PC restarts. I have never had any issue like this before and have no idea what to do.

Message 3 of 11 (6,411 Views)

Game freezes after starting game

★★★ Newbie

I’m having a problem where I run the game and it’s starts to freeze after the EA symbol is shown. No matter how long I wait, it doesn’t unfreeze. I’ve tried restarting my computer, reinstalling the game, updating all my drives and nothing seems to work. I’ve ran it as a admin and that also didn’t work. If anyone knows how to fix this please let me know!

Message 4 of 11 (6,390 Views)

★★★ Newbie

You may have figured it out by now, when selecting your difficulty you need to hold down the space bar until the circle of dots around SPACE Select becomes fully connected.  It actually took me a few tries as well.  It is sort of an odd place to require you to hold it, it also shows up again later in the skill tree just so you're aware.

Message 5 of 11 (6,466 Views)

Re: Fallen Jedi won't start?

★★★ Newbie

is this game bugged? this can't be the way it is intended to work as it is not working EA. would you please do your and make a game that works. we don't pay good money to be screwed over. I am having the same issue. I get to the slect window for difficulty and it will not go past that. EA at least post that there are issues. Maybe a class actin suit might work. do something to fix this. loging into a game is basic. 

Message 6 of 11 (6,397 Views)

game crashes before main menu

★ Novice

My game crashes just after the music plays and republic loading screen symbol cycles, and I can't tell if it's my computer's fault or EA's fault. Granted I don't have the minimum requirements to play the game, I have 6 GB of RAM, not 8 and I don't even know what my graphics card is, so if someone can please give me an answer to what's going on, it would be much appreciated. I'm also considering getting a new laptop because mine is a hand-me-down that wasn't really built for gaming.

Message 7 of 11 (6,386 Views)

Freezes on Start up Screen

★★★ Newbie

Game freezes on EA/Unreal engine screen... task manager says (Not Respon

Message 8 of 11 (6,405 Views)

Re: Freezes on Start up Screen

@Area61x 

I am seeing similar razer game manager crashes in your dxdiag that @mradu1 has in his

maybe worth uninstalling the game manager service and see if any change 

I am playing with a 2080 card for reference

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

Message 9 of 11 (6,382 Views)

★★ Novice
@markcook4140 mate, you are a pure GENIUS! I would NEVER have figured that out myself, the solution is to steadily press space bar for long time!!! I mean, seriously? WHO invented such thing?? In any other game, you press a button and something happens, here you need to press and hold it....THANK YOU! Game ofc runs smoothly then!
Message 10 of 11 (6,289 Views)